Laughing City
Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

So that guy Valrith on Wikipedia has been trying to get Chauntelle's page down for months. Now he's nominated the article for deletion. That guy is such a douche.

It’s probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" -memo from 1952 Project ARTICHOKE

Joined: 19 Aug 2004 | Posts: 10565 | Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

Unbelievable. Maybe that guy wanted to date Adam too. Razz

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
norad
Vintage Newbie

Is there a way to object to it? Or comment on that? If she doesn't deserve a page then neither do her siblings and cousin and half the other pages on individual band members.
Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

patrock wrote:
Is there a way to object to it? Or comment on that? If she doesn't deserve a page then neither do her siblings and cousin and half the other pages on individual band members.

click the 'deletion' link

It’s probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" -memo from 1952 Project ARTICHOKE

Joined: 19 Aug 2004 | Posts: 10565 | Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
norad
Vintage Newbie

Pantheon4 wrote:
patrock wrote:

I did. I mean on the wikipeida page.
Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

patrock wrote:
Pantheon4 wrote:
patrock wrote:

I did. I'm not stupid. I knew that was a link. Razz I mean on the wikipeida page.

Laughing I know I was being a smart ass. Click "edit this page".

norad
Vintage Newbie

Pantheon4 wrote:
patrock wrote:
Pantheon4 wrote:
patrock wrote:

I did. I'm not stupid. I knew that was a link. Razz I mean on the wikipeida page.

Laughing I know I was being a smart ass. Click "edit this page".

thank you. Evil or Very Mad Razz Wink
Mormon_seebs
Sea Post King

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WP:MUSIC

Quote:
A musician or ensemble (note that this includes a band, singer, rapper, orchestra, hip hop crew, DJ, musical theatre group, etc.) is notable if it meets any one of the following criteria:

* It has been the subject of multiple non-trivial published works whose source is independent from the musician/ensemble itself and reliable.
o This criterion includes published works in all forms, such as newspaper articles, books, magazine articles, and television documentaries except for the following:
+ Media reprints of press releases, other publications where the musician/ensemble talks about themselves, and advertising for the musician/ensemble.
+ Works comprising merely trivial coverage, such as newspaper articles that simply report performance dates or the publications of contact and booking details in directories.

An article in a school or university newspaper (or similar) would generally be considered trivial but should be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.

The above is the central criterion for inclusion. Below are some criteria that make it very likely that sufficient reliable information is available about a given group or individual musician.

1. Has had a charted hit on any national music chart.
2. Has had a record certified gold or higher in at least one country.
3. Has gone on an international concert tour, or a national concert tour in at least one large or medium-sized country, reported in reliable sources.
4. Has released two or more albums on a major label or one of the more important indie labels (i.e. an independent label with a history of more than a few years and a roster of performers, many of which are notable).
5. Contains at least one member who was once a part of or later joined a band that is otherwise notable; note that it is often most appropriate to use redirects in place of articles on side projects, early bands and such.
6. Has become the most prominent representative of a notable style or of the local scene of a city; note that the subject must still meet all ordinary Wikipedia standards, including verifiability.
7. Has won a major music award, such as a Grammy, Juno or Mercury award.
8. Has won or placed in a major music competition.
9. Has performed music for a work of media that is notable, e.g. a theme for a network television show. (But if this is the only claim, it is probably more appropriate to have a mention in the main article and redirect to that page.)
10. Has been placed in rotation nationally by any major radio network.
11. Has been the subject of a half hour or longer broadcast on a national radio or TV network.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
giovanna
Lost at Forum

Thats messed up....and i bet that person did want to hookup with Adam.
Vintage Newbie

some people really need to take a good look in the mirror and realise they need to get a ****** life

why on earth would ANYBODY bother doing what that dude did?

wow,talk about stupid and pointless

Vintage Newbie

Can you guys help sink this guy by going to this page and giving your thoughts on the deletion?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chauntelle_Dupree

he must be the jerk that keeps messing with the facts on her page all the time.
Wikipedia is kinda dumb that way. Confused
The5thavocado
Vintage Newbie

I hate people like that.

I still love Eisley a gamahucheing million time better than farting
Joined: 28 Feb 2005 | Posts: 2060 | Location: Dallas, Texas
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

This definitely needs to be the newest thing we turn our mass forum power to.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
guitarfreak217
Vintage Newbie

TheAntrider wrote:
This definitely needs to be the newest thing we turn our mass forum power to.

It's worked before, why not now.

rmlawrence
Vintage Newbie

I don't have the slightest idea how to mess with Wikipedia... aside from searching for stuff.

Well, I just did what other people were doing. Don't know if I did it right or anything... but whatever... it's Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Chauntell e_DuPree

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number

goto page
 | next >>