Laughing City
Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

Whoever Valrith is, obviously is not abiding by these rules:

"Deletion is performed by administrators based on policy, not personal likes and dislikes
There are three main processes for deleting articles — other types of deletion have similar processes
Articles that can be improved should be edited or tagged, not nominated for deletion"

EDIT
Last edited by Kimbrtones on Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Anyone who has any harsh feelings toward Chauntelle can't actually know anything about her, much less have actually met her.

But people can be real idiots, so ... at least maybe this guy can get over it or be stopped from his petty vandalism.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
amidthestars
Vintage Newbie

i'd like to lay the internet smackdown on that person for being so absurdly lame.

all your kind, they're coming clean
they shut their eyes
their mess, their scene
Mystic210
Laughing Citizen

I have a feeling it won't be deleted. If that page is deleted then every single other mundane page on there about every single other person who is known "all due to being in a (band)" needs to be deleted. And that won't happen.

Besides trying to argue on there to keep it, just in case the editors really were considering deletion, I wouldn't take it too personally. None of the other pages were cited for deletion so he/she's singling it out.... But who knows what problem this person has. Most likely it's nothing of substance, just someone with issues. Rolling Eyes
granpaturtle
Vintage Newbie

wikipedia is a democracy so if everyone posts that the article should be saved it will be

i think i could actually nominate that guys account for deletion and then all of us could support that because he's basically being a troll
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

granpaturtle wrote:
i think i could actually nominate that guys account for deletion and then all of us could support that because he's basically being a troll

Ha, sweet. I'm going to get on top of this Wikipedia stuff tonight, and I'll join in on that.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
golly andrew
Laughing Citizen

This is probably the same idiot who doesn't believe the population of African elephants has tripled in the last six months. Rolling Eyes
Joined: 23 Mar 2005 | Posts: 1919 | Location: In a glass case of emotion
kaycee
Sea Post King

I don't see what the big deal is.how can some troll threatening to delete a stupid wiki page compare with "all the hard things thrown at her" (whatever those are, seems like she has a pretty cush life to me, homeschool, not going to college or holding down a crappy 9-5 job, parents footing her bills til she was 25... Has a supportive family, waa waaaaa. Sorry, that's just how it looks.

[quote="Kimbrtones"]Whoever Valrith is, obviously is not abiding by these rules:

"Deletion is performed by administrators based on policy, not personal likes and dislikes
There are three main processes for deleting articles — other types of deletion have similarb processes
Articles that can be improved should be edited or tagged, not nominated for deletion"

EDITED by original auther
norad
Vintage Newbie

Kaycee, you obviously don't know some of the s*** Chauntelle had to go through when she was younger. Rolling Eyes
DRMS_7888
Vintage Newbie

[quote="kaycee"]I don't see what the big deal is.how can some troll threatening to delete a stupid wiki page compare with "all the hard things thrown at her" (whatever those are, seems like she has a pretty cush life to me, homeschool, not going to college or holding down a crappy 9-5 job, parents footing her bills til she was 25... Has a supportive family, waa waaaaa. Sorry, that's just how it looks.

[quote="Kimbrtones"]Whoever Valrith is, obviously is not abiding by these rules:

There are three main processes for deleting articles — other types of deletion have similarb processes

EDITED by original author

MAKECOLDPLAYHISTORY
Joined: 20 Feb 2005 | Posts: 8868 | Location: Saturn, the Bringer of Old Age
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

[quote="kaycee"]I don't see what the big deal is.how can some troll threatening to delete a stupid wiki page compare with "all the hard things thrown at her" (whatever those are, seems like she has a pretty cush life to me, homeschool, not going to college or holding down a crappy 9-5 job, parents footing her bills til she was 25... Has a supportive family, waa waaaaa. Sorry, that's just how it looks.

EDITED by original author

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
DRMS_7888
Vintage Newbie

Good timing Hannah.

MAKECOLDPLAYHISTORY
Joined: 20 Feb 2005 | Posts: 8868 | Location: Saturn, the Bringer of Old Age
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

High five, Tyler! Wink

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
homesick_alien
Vintage Newbie

kaycee wrote:
I don't see what the big deal is.how can some troll threatening to delete a stupid wiki page compare with "all the hard things thrown at her" (whatever those are, seems like she has a pretty cush life to me, homeschool, not going to college or holding down a crappy 9-5 job, parents footing her bills til she was 25... Has a supportive family, waa waaaaa. Sorry, that's just how it looks.

I can definitely see where you're coming from but this thread won't end well hehe

Vintage Newbie

Oh and kaycee, please don't think I'm trying to nail you because you don't know about stuff that 80% of Eisley fans don't know about because the family keeps them private. Wink You couldn't have known that stuff. I'm just trying to warn you before someone takes your comment the wrong way, like Paul said.

Smokemonster

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>