42%
 42%  [ 70 ]
2-3 years
30%
 30%  [ 50 ]
4+ years
14%
 14%  [ 24 ]
I will not post, but will choose this option to signify my lurkdom!
13%
 13%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 166

Lynn
Golly, Poster

I had been lurking around for two years without registration(well, not that much, I mean, I visited the forum for a first time then but wasn't regularly reading around after that) , then registered but I still do not post much. Cause lurking is waaaaaay better. Twisted Evil Kidding.
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Lynn wrote:
I had been lurking around for two years without registration(well, not that much, I mean, I visited the forum for a first time then but wasn't regularly reading around after that) , then registered but I still do not post much. Cause lurking is waaaaaay better. Twisted Evil Kidding.

Howdy! I think you should keep posting. Lurking is boring! Wink

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
samuraiman666
Vintage Newbie

I've been lurking on and off for the last year it seems. Just got back in contact with Jamie (Guy version) and he told me I should swing back in. So now I'm back. Hopefully for good.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

samuraiman666 wrote:
I've been lurking on and off for the last year it seems. Just got back in contact with Jamie (Guy version) and he told me I should swing back in. So now I'm back. Hopefully for good.

Howdy! Good to see you around again.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Rob3ccd
Sea Post King

i wish i joined sooner cause i look like a eisley n00b and im rly not
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
kulvir
Laughing Citizen

Rob3ccd wrote:

I wouldn't mind being a n00b just so all of Eisley's older music would feel fresh and new.

TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Most people don't care about "noobs" here anyway. Maybe if you ask things without searching to see if they've been asked or are on the FAQ or something ... But othwerise, no big deal.

uncreative
Vintage Newbie

kulvir wrote:
Rob3ccd wrote:

I wouldn't mind being a n00b just so all of Eisley's older music would feel fresh and new.

Ah, I was an Eisley n00b this summer, and it was AMAZING.

Woo, 500!
mountaintops
Sea Post King

i finally broke down & i am posting
musicplaya
Sea Post King

i didn't make an account until a few days ago but have been here for a few months. lurking is fun Very Happy . i just like reading what people post. besides, i don't really have anything to say.
fueledbyjessica
Sea Post King

i dont really lurk. i post alot more than i did when i first joined, but then i was like "what if people say 'oh thats freaking stupid' and shoot me down??!?!?!" but i really dont care now hahah guess i just had to get used to the forum thing.
mostly i just come, check the latest posts and reply on a few, then im done. :]

"Baby, breakdown, go ahead and give it to me, breakdown honey, take me through the night, breakdown, now im standin' here, you cant see, breakdown, its all right, its all right..." - Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 | Posts: 257 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Dan and Sam
Golly, Poster

We've been checking the Eisley.com site for about a year now, but just joined recently. mostly interested in the latest news from all the Duprees and any new concert info. I'm a middle-aged dad (yes, i still listen to awesome music like Eisley... Wink -my 8 year old daughter (Sam)actually thinks i'm still pretty cool.. last year I had her listen to my Room Noises CD, and she's now a huge fan as well.Got her Combinations for xmas. We're hoping to go to the Detroit concert, if they don't add any Ohio dates in the future. Just hoping it will be an "all-ages" concert
so my little Samantha can go with me! Confused

Shain
Vintage Newbie

Ive been a member for a while, and a lurker most recently. I used to post all the time when people knew who I was.
Protocol Droid

Shain wrote:
Ive been a member for a while, and a lurker most recently. I used to post all the time when people knew who I was.

Hey! It's time for new people to know! So you should definitely post more. "Meeting" new people rocks.

KH Vandread
Sea Post King

Well, seeing as how I only got into Eisley a few months ago after my friend sent me their albums and I only found this site a month or so ago, becoming active here within the last week, I can hardly consider myself a lurker.

Still, it's always odd joining a new forum, especially when you are pretty well known on another. You don't know the people and all the inside jokes, reverting you to a newbie status. That and enforcement of different rules can take a little while getting used to as well.

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>