42%
 42%  [ 70 ]
2-3 years
30%
 30%  [ 50 ]
4+ years
14%
 14%  [ 24 ]
I will not post, but will choose this option to signify my lurkdom!
13%
 13%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 166

dannychair
Golly, Poster

TheAntrider wrote:
dannychair wrote:
But really, I usually don't have much to contribute to a conversation, hence lurking rules. Smile

You're assuming most of us actually have a lot to contribute to conversations. Laughing

Hey, more than I ever feel like I can contribute! Laughing

merrymornings
Sea Post King

I have been lurking for 2 years now. I registered under a different name but then forgot my password. I re-registered a few months ago and copper-boom here I am.

I'm 21 and from Canada. I'm about to graduate to become a full-fledge graphic designer. I'm going back to school to get my BA in Illustration. I'm super, super shy and too afraid to talk to people, but I'm opening up slowly. Wink
Joined: 16 Feb 2007 | Posts: 241 | Location: Oakville, Canada
Mr Kuz
Golly, Poster

Hello my name is Kuz.

And i'm a lurker.

I've been lurking for the past 2 years. I used to post a lot. Mainly random stuff about jam tarts and how my next door neighbour stole my sisters cat (they did, but no one believes me).

I think i just felt like no one would understand my randomnesesd and awful spelluing so i slowly drifted away like the lady in the pond surrounded by the lillies. So instead of posting, i lurked and boy was i good. A would post here and there. Once in a pink moon. "Was that kuz i doth see posting aboot his cat?" said the children as they sat and ate their moon pies filled with empty dreams.

haha im sorry but thats just plain weird Laughing

Yeah i mean its not just that. I've actually bothered to step outside my frontdoor and met real people that i can touch and hug. And they were nice to me and fed me and gave me money and AN OPPUNTUNITY TO MAKE SOMETHING OF ME LIFE!!

and i have, Now i spend my days smoking hand rolled cigars made by my very own cockney street urchin.

BOOYA
Joined: 31 Oct 2003 | Posts: 945 | Location: West Bromwichshire, Englandshire.
The5thavocado
Vintage Newbie

Mr Kuz wrote:
Hello my name is Kuz.

And i'm a lurker.

I've been lurking for the past 2 years. I used to post a lot. Mainly random stuff about jam tarts and how my next door neighbour stole my sisters cat (they did, but no one believes me).

I think i just felt like no one would understand my randomnesesd and awful spelluing so i slowly drifted away like the lady in the pond surrounded by the lillies. So instead of posting, i lurked and boy was i good. A would post here and there. Once in a pink moon. "Was that kuz i doth see posting aboot his cat?" said the children as they sat and ate their moon pies filled with empty dreams.

Yeah i mean its not just that. I've actually bothered to step outside my frontdoor and met real people that i can touch and hug. And they were nice to me and fed me and gave me money and AN OPPUNTUNITY TO MAKE SOMETHING OF ME LIFE!!

and i have, Now i spend my days smoking hand rolled cigars made by my very own cockney street urchin.

BOOYA

aw I like you.
You should come back.

I still love Eisley a gamahucheing million time better than farting
Joined: 28 Feb 2005 | Posts: 2060 | Location: Dallas, Texas
merrymornings
Sea Post King

The5thavocado wrote:
Mr Kuz wrote:
Hello my name is Kuz.

And i'm a lurker.

BOOYA

aw I like you.
You should come back.

I agree, I like you too. I am also weird, so we can be weird together.
Kylee Janai
Vintage Newbie

The5thavocado wrote:

i love your avatar.

Thanks! Smile

TheAntrider wrote:
Kylee Janai wrote:
I had been an avid lurker of the boards since the beginning of '05, and then I joined, but I kept setting up an account with an old email address (long story, but I did it twice), so I just gave up. Then I finally joined this year (and it worked this time)! Laughing

And I'm glad you did. Smile

Well, thanks. I am very glad, too!
maladroit_me
Lost at Forum

I've been here about 2 years but it feels like all I do anymore is lurk. I check in here every day at least once but usually more. I should post more because I like this place but I just don't know what to say.
Joined: 09 Apr 2005 | Posts: 1299 | Location: Huntsville, Alabama
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

maladroit_me wrote:
I've been here about 2 years but it feels like all I do anymore is lurk. I check in here every day at least once but usually more. I should post more because I like this place but I just don't know what to say.

Eh, just dive in. Small talk at first, and then you'll get the hang of it.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
merrymornings
Sea Post King

maladroit_me wrote:

I never know what to say either.
Kayci
Golly, Poster

I've started to post a lot more more recently.
UselessHippo
Vintage Newbie

*lurks*
Vintage Newbie

I lurked for about a year before I posted. I think I may have had an old user name, not sure. But then one day (12/2005) I felt I really had to say something (it was about that UGO contest) and have been posting ever since. Sometimes I will go a week or two away but then something brings me back. So welcome to the lurkers. Say a few things. Who knows, maybe you'll get hooked, too.
pollyanna87
Sea Post King

i've been a lurker since like 2005. i just never have anything to say... but i started posting about a month ago. im holly btw. i'll probably start posting more. i just sometimes go into lurker phase for a while.
kulvir
Laughing Citizen

I have been lurking for almost 2 years although lately I've been posting at a blistering pace of almost one time a week. I always think of posting but then I think I don't have anything interesting to say. Which is odd since in person I can keep talking and talking whether I have anything to say or not. Maybe it's more I sorta feel like I'm butting in on a conversation among people who know each other. Maybe I'm just strange or maybe I'm rambling. I blame the crazed squirrels: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/10/10/london_squirrel_terror/
The5thavocado
Vintage Newbie

kulvir wrote:
I have been lurking for almost 2 years although lately I've been posting at a blistering pace of almost one time a week. I always think of posting but then I think I don't have anything interesting to say. Which is odd since in person I can keep talking and talking whether I have anything to say or not. Maybe it's more I sorta feel like I'm butting in on a conversation among people who know each other. Maybe I'm just strange or maybe I'm rambling. I blame the crazed squirrels: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/10/10/london_squirrel_terror/

Butt in! The more people jump in on a conversation, the more interesting it is anyway!

I still love Eisley a gamahucheing million time better than farting
Joined: 28 Feb 2005 | Posts: 2060 | Location: Dallas, Texas

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>