42%
 42%  [ 70 ]
2-3 years
30%
 30%  [ 50 ]
4+ years
14%
 14%  [ 24 ]
I will not post, but will choose this option to signify my lurkdom!
13%
 13%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 166

The5thavocado
Vintage Newbie

For those who lurk this board, I say to thee, post here! Let us know what you're thinking, how you're feeling. Your innermost thougts about all things un-outermost. (just kidding, thatd be a little too deep)

Anyway. I want to know how many of you out there have been watching from the darkest corners of the LC for many years with but a few posts under your fingers. Very Happy
And, if you registered, but never post, This is the official (I just decided) Place to do so!

I still love Eisley a gamahucheing million time better than farting
Joined: 28 Feb 2005 | Posts: 2060 | Location: Dallas, Texas
norad
Vintage Newbie

In chat we call them ALIENS.
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Great idea. Everyone has started to ignore my pleas. Laughing

Please come out! It's a good time, and it'll only get better with you posting. Smile

P.S. And though we tend to call them "newbies" ... there is no solid policy of looking down on new people. If anyone makes you feel less than welcome, ignore it. There are dozens upon dozens of us here. Pay attention to who you want. You can catch up on inside jokes, it's not hard, trust me. We're generally very nice, especially considered to other places. Smile

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
JFox5489
Sea Post King

Technically I've been lurking for about a year and a half, but I only joined in I think November, so I put 0-1 years. I mean I've posted before but only on the Newbie Introduction topic, so I don't think that counts. I tend to do that on Forums because I never really know what to say. Embarassed
Joined: 24 Nov 2006 | Posts: 14 | Location: Bakersfield, California
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

JFox5489 wrote:
Technically I've been lurking for about a year and a half, but I only joined in I think November, so I put 0-1 years. I mean I've posted before but only on the Newbie Introduction topic, so I don't think that counts. I tend to do that on Forums because I never really know what to say. Embarassed

Hey! Thanks for posting. Smile You did it ... now just keep it up. Hah. That's about all it takes to post. Just say anything. That's all I've been doing for a few years now ...

The5thavocado
Vintage Newbie

JFox5489 wrote:

you know, I lurked for a long time too when I first got here. Even now, 2 years later, I still have only 1583 posts. Thats small in comparison to some who out post me in their first few months! Laughing
This is a good start for you though.
You should come to chat sometime. We have fun in there.

Cabius
Sea Post King

I've been around for almost a year. I've been posting more lately, having just seen them at Fort Worth and falling in love with the music all over again. I hope to keep checking in a few times a day. I'm almost done with college at Biola University, in LA, but I'm taking a semester off to work. So right now I live in Little Elm, Texas, about 30 minutes north of Dallas. It's not a bad place.

So there I am.

It'd be helpful if I had people's actual names to go with their SNs... Y'all throw around your given names here and there, and I can mostly connect them to an SN by context, but not always. Patrock = Nora? Antrider = Jamie?

Caleb

"Even in literature and art, no man who bothers about originality will ever be original: whereas if you simply try to tell the truth (without caring twopence how often it has been told before) you will, nine times out of ten, become original without ever having noticed it." ~ C.S. Lewis
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Jamie is correct. I saw the Eisley show at Biola last year, and the Fort Worth show. ha. Glad you're posting more. Maybe we are due a new "first names" thread. Or maybe it could be a sticky ...

Joshmess
Golly, Poster

i lurked on here for a year before i actually got a name, idn why i just didint make one, but yeah i looked around just to see what people who liked eisley were thinking
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
The5thavocado
Vintage Newbie

Joshmess wrote:
i lurked on here for a year before i actually got a name, idn why i just didint make one, but yeah i looked around just to see what people who liked eisley were thinking

Ack,, I still have to make your CD! I just havnt had the time to do it.

*gets on itunes*

The5thavocado
Vintage Newbie

Cabius wrote:
I've been around for almost a year. I've been posting more lately, having just seen them at Fort Worth and falling in love with the music all over again. I hope to keep checking in a few times a day. I'm almost done with college at Biola University, in LA, but I'm taking a semester off to work. So right now I live in Little Elm, Texas, about 30 minutes north of Dallas. It's not a bad place.

So there I am.

It'd be helpful if I had people's actual names to go with their SNs... Y'all throw around your given names here and there, and I can mostly connect them to an SN by context, but not always. Patrock = Nora? Antrider = Jamie?

Caleb

Hey, I live in Dallas. Not too far away! Smile

And my name is Ashley.

Terebinthia
Vintage Newbie

We should have a sticky thread for everyone's surnames....yup.

My name is Jocelyn, by the way.

I say yay to lurkers' posting! The more posters, the merrier! Very Happy

Commentary on creepy online men who use fake photos of girly Fabiosos to get the ladies:

"The longer my hair gets, the more sexy I have" - Jamie M.
Joined: 10 Jan 2005 | Posts: 3967 | Location: In between here and there.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
norad
Vintage Newbie

Cabius wrote:
I can mostly connect them to an SN by context, but not always. Patrock = Nora? Antrider = Jamie?

I love you.
Tyler Durden
Golly, Poster

I post so little that I'm still a lurker after my years.

myspace
last.fm
Joined: 30 Nov 2003 | Posts: 570 | Location: Somewhere between Hurst, Plano, and Richardson, TX
norad
Vintage Newbie

Tyler Durden wrote:
I post so little that I'm still a lurker after my years.

But you're Kham...

goto page
 | next >>