Laughing City
christopher is analog
Sea Post King

i was in guitar center today, checking out the epiphone sheraton (my next guitar purchase...) and i walk by this dude in a beanie. i glance over just in time to see the little tiny yellow eisley "e" on his shirt under his sweatshirt. i stop and say, "hey, is that an eisley shirt?" and he says, "yeah, you a fan?" and i said, "heck yeah" and we high fived and went on our ways.

haha epic. anyone else have stories like that?

EisleyForever
Vintage Newbie

Aaaahiiiieeeegh fiiiieeeeve!

Me? Well...I've certainly watched enough Eisley boardies in the crowds at Eisley shows in my day.

I specifically remember a 2004 show where I stood in line watching BK, Chad, Jamie, Kham, and random others hullabalooing with each other.
Those were some good tiiiiieeeemes...

Lantz
Vintage Newbie

hmmm.... lets see. first there was the time i saw Sherri, Stacy, Chauntelle, Christie, and Kim in the mall. another time where i saw Weston, Garron, Stacy, Sherri, Chauntelle, and Christie at Brewtones. i saw Weston and Boyd at another show in the Mayfair Building. i saw Christie at one of my friend's art shows. i saw Sherri and Kim at Wal Mart once. its kinda funny actually. all my friends are friends with the band but i've never officially met any of them. however i am friends with Tim Brooks and Jessie Munns of Luvbeat.

my point in all of this is to gloat that i don't just see merely fans, but the actual band from time to time.

now i just need to befriend Isaac Brock and then i'll be truly happy.

"theres so much beauty it could make you cry"
-Modest Mouse
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

EisleyForever wrote:
Aaaahiiiieeeegh fiiiieeeeve!

Me? Well...I've certainly watched enough Eisley boardies in the crowds at Eisley shows in my day.

I specifically remember a 2004 show where I stood in line watching BK, Chad, Jamie, Kham, and random others hullabalooing with each other.
Those were some good tiiiiieeeemes...

Ha, good memories.

It's fun sighting Eisley fans. Granted I don't recall it really happening to me ... Randomly I mean.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
UberTelluride
Sea Post King

every once in a while I'll wear my eisley hoodie and someone will start to sing "PLEASE DOOOOOOONT MAAAAAKE MEEEEE CRYYYYY"

and I'll smile

anotherrandomtuesday
Vintage Newbie

I did a yardsale a couple weekends ago and happened to be wearing an Eisley shirt when a girl came up and she said, "I love your shirt, they're such a great band." So we had a brief conversation and it was good times.
Joined: 28 Jul 2005 | Posts: 4455 | Location: Sacramento, CA.
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

While I was working on a song in a recording studio last month, another band was having a tour of the place and one of the guys saw the sticker on my guitar case and said, "I love Eisley!" It was pretty cool. Very Happy

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
princessx
Sea Post King

Did I tell you all about the one time I was siting in my room and I heard someone stop in front of my house (theres a stop sign there) and they had Marvy Things playing ?

No?

Well I just did!

Mormon_seebs
Sea Post King

There are no Eisley fans around where I live... except the person who had me listen to them.

But today while working on a project in US history, I had my headphone splitter w/ me and my partner and I listened and she fell in love.
Then the battery died just as we were getting to the new stuff.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Meggers
Vintage Newbie

I was at a Taking Back Sunday show back in December here in Dallas and I was walking around and almost literally ran into Weston. I stopped to talk to him and he was with Boyd and Colin. Later, I was sitting with my dad and was talking about meeting Weston earlier and the lady sitting next to me asked me if I was talking about Eisley and I said I was. She said she was their grandma. She brought Chauntelle over to say hi and to get a picture. Then, Tim came over and sat down, but I was too shy to say anything to him. Kim and Jessie and a few others were there too. Fun show.

CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

Mormon_seebs wrote:
There are no Eisley fans around where I live...

I live in "Packerland"
Mormon_seebs
Sea Post King

CUBSWINWORLDSERIES wrote:
Mormon_seebs wrote:
There are no Eisley fans around where I live...

I live in "Packerland"

I meant in my immediate area...like the school district...
unless you really live close by and I don't know it.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger