28%
 28%  [ 4 ]
no, you are not alone!
71%
 71%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 14

shyviolet
Lost at Forum

i echo the fan thing. i adore my fan and even turning it on helps my brain to think about sleep.

i'm an obsessive hand washer. not to the point where they bleed but they do get dried out. i despise eating if i can't wash my hands immediately before. after shopping or being out for the day i must wash my hands upon returning home. i NEVER and i mean NEVER touch public bathroom door handles with my hands, nor do i touch public faucet handles. i always use a paper towel. if everyone properly washed their hands after using the loo, i'd not go to such trouble but...

ride4Jesus
Vintage Newbie

shyviolet wrote:
i echo the fan thing. i adore my fan and even turning it on helps my brain to think about sleep.

i'm an obsessive hand washer. not to the point where they bleed but they do get dried out. i despise eating if i can't wash my hands immediately before. after shopping or being out for the day i must wash my hands upon returning home. i NEVER and i mean NEVER touch public bathroom door handles with my hands, nor do i touch public faucet handles. i always use a paper towel. if everyone properly washed their hands after using the loo, i'd not go to such trouble but...

agreed on the bathroom handle touching. or doors or shopping carts or any public thing that people touch.

Joined: 10 Mar 2007 | Posts: 2482 | Location: San Diego, California
shyviolet
Lost at Forum

ride4Jesus wrote:
shyviolet wrote:

agreed on the bathroom handle touching. or doors or shopping carts or any public thing that people touch.

oh man, shopping carts! gross!
yeah, i'm wary of anything that the public at large touches.

and...i put hand sanitizer on my cell phone from time to time.

DRMS_7888
Vintage Newbie

Yes. Fans are amazing. I adore my fan. White noises are very important for my slumber.

My roommate last year said he couldn't stand the noise of a fan while sleeping. I guess I just didn't really understand that (especially since he had his headphones on full blast most of the time).

MAKECOLDPLAYHISTORY
Joined: 20 Feb 2005 | Posts: 8868 | Location: Saturn, the Bringer of Old Age
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
rmlawrence
Vintage Newbie

ride4Jesus wrote:
-books in your bookshelf have to go in order by height?
-nail biting?

I do those those two things as well.

I'm sure I do plenty of other odd things, but nothing is coming to mind right now.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number