Laughing City
guitargirl
Laughing Citizen

I bought the Telescope Video on iTunes quite a long time ago, and it was kind of small in resolution. I was looking at iTunes Plus which led to me wonder, "Maybe they have the video in a higher resolution now?" so I checked, and they do. It has the "subtitles" too, which the previous version didn't have. So there you have it, if you want a better version of it you might want to check it out. Smile

j'ai pas envie d'être un robot, métro boulot dodo
-Kelli
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
oliez
Vintage Newbie

I was very mad when they did this and didn't update the videos already bought in horribly small res, but oh well.
DRMS_7888
Vintage Newbie

They should have just put it on Room Noises or something to begin with. Super lame that WB or whoever is charging for it (and letting itunes sell it to you twice).

MAKECOLDPLAYHISTORY
Joined: 20 Feb 2005 | Posts: 8868 | Location: Saturn, the Bringer of Old Age
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
guitargirl
Laughing Citizen

It's weird, because in iTunes plus you can update your videos to the higher quality for $.60. but Eisley's videos aren't in iTunes plus. oh well. Confused

j'ai pas envie d'être un robot, métro boulot dodo
-Kelli
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
oliez
Vintage Newbie

I have a couple videos I want to upgrade with that plus +$.60. Is there a way to just update one or two and not have to upgrade your whole library?
SamuraiPunk
Vintage Newbie

do they use want DRM free or do they only want to say the tried DRM free and failed.
do you honestly want to pay for the upgrade to the quality you wanted in the first place?
i think trying to fail at this.