Laughing City
The_Paronomasial_Mattoid
Vintage Newbie

here's what i have come up with...

I, I saw you then wanted you, then I, I knew that it was bent up, only you brought me back to that place in my heart I thought was gone, for so long I was unhappy, now it’s gone and I’m moving on, moving on, moving on, moving on.

I went for so long, and I was so wrong and then I met you, and now I can’t live without you and I don’t want to, I’ve done that all my life until (up till?) now.

Pass the evening, bring tomorrow, how could we know the night would bring us into daylight? Combinations all around us fill our heads with the love we’ve been feeling, for time won’t pass.

I went for so long, and I was so wrong and then I met you, and now I can’t live without you and I don’t want to, I’ve done that all my life until (up till?) now.

All the time, darling, now, oh, all the time, now we’ll have to make it up, we’ll make it up, oh, all the days, darling, now, oh, all the days, now we’ll have to make them up, we’ll make them up somehow, we’ll make them up.

I went for so long, and I was so wrong and then I met you, and now I can’t live without you and I don’t want to, I’ve done that all my life, I went for so long, and I was so wrong and then I met you, and now I can’t live without you and I don’t want to, I’ve done that all my life until (up till?) now.

the first verse i'm not sure about, at all, and i'm ot sure about the first line in the chorus, but that's what i hear, what do you hear?

The world is R. Kelly's shower. It's a golden world.

Nowhere Man wrote:
mr pine wrote:
is there a difference between dubstep and techno?
you know besides the name?

techno: uhnd chik uhnd chik uhnd chik uhnd chik
dubstep: BOOM Chik.. Boom Boom Boom Chik.. PEOOOWWwwww BOOM BOWowoWOWoWOWow zipzipzipzipzipwoowooowoow EEEEEeeeeeerrr BOOM BOOM BOOM Splat!
Last edited by The_Paronomasial_Mattoid on Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
norad
Vintage Newbie

I hear "...took so long I was unhappy. and "how could we know that night would bring a sense of daylight?". And "I knew that it was prayers and, only you."
Mystic210
Laughing Citizen

Music_Lover wrote:

I, I saw you then wanted you, then I, I knew that it was bent up, only you brought me back to that place in my heart I thought was gone, for so long I was unhappy, now it’s gone and I’m moving on, moving on, moving on, moving on.

patrock wrote:
I hear "...took so long I was unhappy. and "how could we know that night would bring a sense of daylight?". And "I knew that it was prayers and, only you."

Actually I hear what Music_Lover heard for those two lines. Though that "night would bring us into daylight" sounds different depending on what clip I'm listening to...

Other than that, in the second verse I don't hear "I knew it was bent up"...I heard "I knew it was meant for me.." or something like that. Might just have to find out when the album comes out.

Though semi off topic question that might also have to wait till the album---is there a counter melody at the end of that song? On one clip (well two, but from the same show) there is...on another there isn't???
norad
Vintage Newbie

Sherri is hard to understand. It's weird how we can hear so many different things when she is really only saying one thing. Laughing
comeclean
Sea Post King

They sound pretty much like what I've been hearing. I really love that song.
Joined: 14 Jul 2007 | Posts: 155 | Location: Houston, Texas
The_Paronomasial_Mattoid
Vintage Newbie

Mystic210 wrote:
Music_Lover wrote:

patrock wrote:

Actually I hear what Music_Lover heard for those two lines. Though that "night would bring us into daylight" sounds different depending on what clip I'm listening to...

Other than that, in the second verse I don't hear "I knew it was bent up"...I heard "I knew it was meant for me.." or something like that. Might just have to find out when the album comes out.

Though semi off topic question that might also have to wait till the album---is there a counter melody at the end of that song? On one clip (well two, but from the same show) there is...on another there isn't???

yeah, the first one i heard stacy did a different harmony part than the others i've seen, but, that's what's cool about it being their song, they can do whatever they please with it...

The world is R. Kelly's shower. It's a golden world.

Nowhere Man wrote:
mr pine wrote:
is there a difference between dubstep and techno?
you know besides the name?

techno: uhnd chik uhnd chik uhnd chik uhnd chik
dubstep: BOOM Chik.. Boom Boom Boom Chik.. PEOOOWWwwww BOOM BOWowoWOWoWOWow zipzipzipzipzipwoowooowoow EEEEEeeeeeerrr BOOM BOOM BOOM Splat!
comeclean
Sea Post King

In one clip I hear "for time long past"

and I hear "I, I saw you there watching, and I, I knew that it was finished for me,"

that's what i hear
Joined: 14 Jul 2007 | Posts: 155 | Location: Houston, Texas
norad
Vintage Newbie

comeclean wrote:
In one clip I hear "for time long past"

+1