Laughing City
keltica
Golly, Poster

I found this on the link page - I love Chauntelle's voice!!!

I wish I could hear it more often on Eisley songs - it's so soothing and I love her accent.

for everyone else http://www.eisley.com/boyd/merch/OneMoreDaywithYou.mp3

Did Chauntelle ever mention why she stopped singing?

Despite my obvious crush on Stacy, I find Chauntelle to be the most radiant and positive person in the band - she's simply adorable!

She reminds me so much of my Dutch cousin who's about her age and looks almost identical!!!!

"Δῶς μοι πᾶ στῶ καὶ τὰν γᾶν κινάσω"

Joined: 11 Jun 2007 | Posts: 791 | Location: Ariccia, Rome - Italy
Mystic210
Laughing Citizen

Hey, yeah I like that song very much as well!

I think its been mentioned in articles, and maybe her journal (which is so uplifting/positive as well!) and in various areas, there was a lost of confidence somewhere.

Lucky for us, there seems to be more Chauntelle on this forthcoming record! Smile I'm glad that it seems she is singing live on several songs as well.
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

Kim once stated that back in the MossEisley days, Chauntelle used to sing but since she played guitar at the same time, the pressure of the guitar messed up her breathing. So she stopped singing until she could control it a bit better. Boyd mentioned a few months back that she took a voice lesson from some famous guy and he said she had perfect pitch, which is really rare. I adore her voice and "One More Day with You" nearly made me cry when I first heard it.

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
keltica
Golly, Poster

Thanks for the information.

She seems to be quite shy too but she shouldn't be. Nothing can go wrong.

norad
Vintage Newbie

No, no Chauntelle isn't shy at all. Many will tell you that. She is the one that talks the most. Very nice girl.
jonthewallflower
Laughing Citizen

what was the last word on chauntelle vocals on the new album? there are some right? hmm, not much time lef to see for sure!
keltica
Golly, Poster

Haha - she should meet my cousin.
They're just the same then. My cousin looks very shy (she's the eldest of 4 - 3 girls and one guy) but she can start talking non-stop.

I don't have a pic of her right now but they look alike!

norad
Vintage Newbie

jonthewallflower wrote:
what was the last word on chauntelle vocals on the new album? there are some right? hmm, not much time lef to see for sure!

Yes! She has a whole little part on I Could Be There For You. And I think does some back up/harmony type stuff.
Vampirate
Sea Post King

patrock wrote:
jonthewallflower wrote:

Yes! She has a whole little part on I Could Be There For You. And I think does some back up/harmony type stuff.

Her part on I Could Be There For You is on the record version as well? Yay! I thought it was just her singing that part when they played it live.

I absolutely adore Chauntelle. I'm so so happy that she's doing more vocals on this album.

I wish she'd post more journals because, like stated here, they are incredibly uplifting! And One More Day With You is such a lovely, lovely song.

Joshmess
Golly, Poster

patrock wrote:
No, no Chauntelle isn't shy at all. Many will tell you that. She is the one that talks the most. Very nice girl.

yeah
she's not shyyy at all. haha

she's the only one that speaks most of the time
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
o0ohellosunshine
Sea Post King

this song makes me cry everytime i listen to it. amazing.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
fragileaswelie
Sea Post King

oh, I want to meet her so bad! If I see her around at the HOB in Dallas I'm gonna say "Hi."
I always thought she seemed like a really awesome person from her xanga posts back in the day.

Back in the day Eisley commented on my myspace with the following:
'Somebody is sure you love
"the cat's pajama's".

thanks for everything no
matter what that means Smile'

@fragileaswelie
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

alexmac1990 wrote:
oh, I want to meet her so bad! If I see her around at the HOB in Dallas I'm gonna say "Hi."
I always thought she seemed like a really awesome person from her xanga posts back in the day.

She's really easy to talk to; every time I've met her she spoke up first. She also recognized me even though it had been seven months since the last time I saw them in concert. She's pretty much the first one to start signing after a show and the last one to leave. Smile

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

alexmac1990 wrote:

Chauntelle is awesome, and yes, very easy to talk to.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
jabberjaw_04
Golly, Poster

Chauntelle's really nice too