Laughing City
comeclean
Sea Post King

I am excited, but I'm going to be honest. I'm disappointed with WB about the litho. They did send it in a big cardboard flat thing, but it still ended up getting bent quite a bit, probably during the packing process.

The artwork on the DVD is beautiful, but on the actual CD the artwork is all screwed up.. looks like it got printed on twice, so you can't see anything on it.

Not trying to be negative, just honest. I'm gonna open up one of the other ones I bought for my friend and check if the CD is okay on hers, or if its just this one.

Gotta say I can't wait to watch the DVD and see what the making of stuff is Smile

EDIT: I opened another one and the CD is perfect and very nice.

Vintage Newbie

They'll probably replace your CD if it was a printing error.

MAKECOLDPLAYHISTORY
Joined: 20 Feb 2005 | Posts: 8868 | Location: Saturn, the Bringer of Old Age
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
comeclean
Sea Post King

DRMS_7888 wrote:
They'll probably replace your CD if it was a printing error.

Yeah, I'm going to request an exchange for a new one. The other one is fine and really lovely. I'm happy with the CD and everything, so I hope no one thinks otherwise. Smile

Sea Post King

Save it. It will be worth a fortune one day.
Joined: 26 Jul 2004 | Posts: 420 | Location: Cranberry Bog, MA
jabberjaw_04
Golly, Poster

I just got mines too, the first thing I did when i woke up was go look out the door and I saw this big flat box, and i thought to myself,"it can't be", I was expecting it to come on Monday and so my mom went out to get it and I saw it and it had my name on it and it was from Wb and then i just got all excited and opened it. I'm so happy the only thing that's wrong is that my litho is a bit bended from one corner, but that's it. Very Happy
Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

When did y'all order?

It’s probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" -memo from 1952 Project ARTICHOKE

Joined: 19 Aug 2004 | Posts: 10565 | Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
jabberjaw_04
Golly, Poster

Pantheon4 wrote:
When did y'all order?

Monday, July 30th
Last edited by jabberjaw_04 on Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total
comeclean
Sea Post King

Pantheon4 wrote:
When did y'all order?

July 25th

Sea Post King

jabberjaw_04 wrote:
I just got mines too, the first thing I did when i woke up was go look out the door and I saw this big flat box, and i thought to myself,"it can't be", I was expecting it to come on Monday and so my mom went out to get it and I saw it and it had my name on it and it was from Wb and then i just got all excited and opened it. I'm so happy the only thing that's wrong is that my litho is a bit bended from one corner, but that's it. Very Happy

Looking at it closer, it's really not all that bad. I was going to get one of those long frames and put it into that so it'll straighten out.

Golly, Poster

comeclean wrote:
Looking at it closer, it's really not all that bad. I was going to get one of those long frames and put it into that so it'll straighten out.

yeah my sister and my mom want me to do that so I can hang it up on my wall.
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

I orderd on 07/26 (early birthday present for myself I guess as my birthday was 7/27). The only email I received was the one on 7/26 when I placed the order that gave a confirmation number, said what I ordered, how much was being charged to by credit card, and that my order would be shipped using the standard shipment method and would arrive on or about the "street date." It also said I would get another email when they ship it and that my credit card would be charged when it is shipped. It does not say the last 4 digits of my credit card, so I forget which one I even used. So hopefully it is being sent out.
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Luke's Mom wrote:
Save it. It will be worth a fortune one day.

Wise advice, especially considering the out of register Mavelous Things. ha. As long as there's a playable copy around ...

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Alessandra
Sea Post King

That's so awesome! Did you use standard mail service or quick delivery? I'm just wondering because I got an email saying they shipped mine on the ninth...
Vintage Newbie

Does anyone know where it ships from? I assume L.A., but I don't know for sure. If it is L.A., it should arrive today for me. Smile
Mister_Pine
Sea Post King

so how big is the lithograph? anybody got a ruler to measure it?