Laughing City
sweeeeet
Golly, Poster

How many copies were in the store when you went? I got mine at Best Buy and there was only one copy in the store which I bought. I was gonna ask the sales guy to put more out because there were none left but he was on a cell phone talking to someone. Then I was in Borders noseying around and saw that they had 3 copies, one special edition and 2 basic CDs.
cynlovescandy
Vintage Newbie

There was 1 at Barnes & Nobles, and 3 at Target, all the regular CD. i bought the regular one at Target, 10 dollars. i was going to go to Dimple to get the ep, but I didn't feel like driving all the way there.
Joined: 31 May 2004 | Posts: 2018 | Location: Sacramento, CA
ohh erosion
Golly, Poster

is the special edition the cd/dvd or is it the one with the extra songs or whatever?

i looked at target, and they only had 3. and they weren't under the "new releases" they were under the sales cart. my dad was like "this doesnt make any sense.." it made me angry. they needed to put out every single cd. they should've had boxes of them sitting around, and taken out all the other cds and filled the carts up with combinations. that would've been awesome. too bad target isn't cool.

the things we did
the things you hide
for the record, it's between you and I.
Joined: 10 May 2006 | Posts: 554 | Location: west palm beach, florida
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

Well, I need a part-time job this fall to help retire some old debts. Idea Maybe I'll try to get in at the Target music department.
woman4life
Golly, Poster

Oh, I forgot about Target. There were none at Wal Mart here. I'd have to travel about 45 minutes away to find a Best Buy that had one in stock. The one close to me does not. I'll have to try Target.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Ecouter
Vintage Newbie

I'm about to go to Target to check. Woot.
chichen02

4 regulars at target. then i bought one. so now there's 3.
 |  | 
lazerbith
Sea Post King

there were none in target, best buy, circuit city, or walmart.
best buy said to check back tomorrow. not sure WHY there are release dates if no one has the thing ready to sell. sorta annoyed.
Mister_Pine
Sea Post King

I went to two stores called Cat's Music. Neither of them had any copies out. One of them had at least 1 copy of the special edition cd, the other had at least 1 copy of the regular edition. I also went to a store called Spinstreet who had about 3-5 copies of the Special Edition.

None of the above stores had the bonus ep.

Also to the person that was wondering, the special edition is the CD/DVD. It is not the one with the bonus tracks (like 1 of the stores above tried to tell me). lol.

Kit
Sea Post King

The Best Buy in Austin had about 15. Waterloo must have had at least 50.
starbucksgod
Vintage Newbie

i bought mine fomr amazon adn am still waiting.....sigh
Jared x
Lost at Forum

The Barnes & Noble that I work at has 4 copies of the CD and one copy of the CD/DVD.
starnothing
Laughing Citizen

My Best Buy SUCKS. Weeks ago I checked the Eisley section, and they didn't even have any cd's at all (no Room Noises).
No Combinations.

If I want to buy a second copy anyway (waiting on my special ed/litho) I'll buy from an indie so I can get the EP with Sunfeet on it.
magnetic headbot
Laughing Citizen

I just bought my copy at Target... they had 3 regular copies and none of the special editions... i found it at the bottom of the artists to look out for type section... target red room? something like that, i don't know.

Last.fm.etsy.tumblr
Luke's Mom
Sea Post King

Circuit City has one (buried). New release Tuesday featured 'Disney High School Musical' some AI Loser (Constantine?), and Creed??????
Walmart had none.
This was Plymouth Ma.
Joined: 26 Jul 2004 | Posts: 420 | Location: Cranberry Bog, MA