Laughing City
Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

How come when one of the band posts a new journal entry, it shows up in the forum under Eisleyblog, but then the next time I come to the forum, I can only access their journals if I go to "journals"?

Confusing, I know.
But, earlier...Sherri's new journal post was in the "eisleyblog" forum section, and now I can't find it unless I go to her journal. Confused

http://www.eisley.com/journals/
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

So you sign in every time? Hmm.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
oliez
Vintage Newbie

For me, journals never show up on the forum. I have to go to the journal section to see if there's anything new. Wasn't there something like this with your account a while back? It might just be the type of account you have.
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

I can't remember if you can see the journals like I do, but I see all the journals at the bottom of the main page like they were just another part of the forum. But if I sign out, I have to go to the journals page.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Kylee Janai
Vintage Newbie

oliez wrote:
For me, journals never show up on the forum. I have to go to the journal section to see if there's anything new. Wasn't there something like this with your account a while back? It might just be the type of account you have.

I think it may be the type of account you have too, Kim. I cannot remember who, and I cannot find the thread, but I remember someone telling you it was because of your account. Smile
Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

I don't get that. I guess I will ask Luke or Boyd about it.
Confused Thanks for the answers...I just don't get why it does that.
And, yes...I sign in and out everytime. Otherwise, anyone who uses my computer could post things under my name.
Jared x
Lost at Forum

Kimbrtones wrote:
And, yes...I sign in and out everytime. Otherwise, anyone who uses my computer could post things under my name.

Well now if you start strange topics that make no sense or start to post super bizarre pictures everywhere, we'll know why. It's not you. It's an INVASION!

... Embarassed

omg bad joke

Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

Jared x wrote:
Kimbrtones wrote:

Well now if you start strange topics that make no sense or start to post super bizarre pictures everywhere, we'll know why. It's not you. It's an INVASION!

... Embarassed

omg bad joke

We have some pretty crazy friends, Tim Brooks! and, others that would love to come find that I had not signed out on the forum, or myspace, or any other place that they could prank me. Wink
Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

Jared x wrote:
Kimbrtones wrote:

... Embarassed

omg bad joke

We have some pretty crazy friends, Tim Brooks! and, others that would love to come find that I had not signed out on the forum, or myspace, or any other place that they could prank me. Wink
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Kimbrtones wrote:
Jared x wrote:
Kimbrtones wrote:

... Embarassed

omg bad joke

I know how that goes ... Laughing