Laughing City
oliez
Vintage Newbie

They're all doing a show in Redding, CA on September 23rd (for the Wesley Jensen people who missed the acoustic tour (I guess they're from Redding)) inbetween two MuteMath dates.

SHOW INFORMATION:
Sunday, September 23rd 2007
@ The Cascade Theatre, 1733 Market Street, Redding, CA 96001 www.cascadetheatre.org
8pm
Tix 12.00 advance, 15.00 @ the door
w/ Eisley (eisley.com, myspace.com/eisley), Wesley Jensen & Friends & Brighten.
To purchase tickets call The Cascade Theatre Box Office between 11am - 6pm @ 530.243.8877
guitarfreak217
Vintage Newbie

Oh, you don't realize how much I wish I could be at that show. I hate living here sometimes.
oliez
Vintage Newbie

yeah. living the middle of the country has it's downsides and september 23rd just happens to be my birthday. what a better way to turn 20 than driving to California and seeing a great show? oh yeah. school. gas. money. Nevermind. I'll just celebrate at Chipotle.
pazatronix!
Lost at Forum

oliez wrote:
yeah. living the middle of the country has it's downsides and september 23rd just happens to be my birthday. what a better way to turn 20 than driving to California and seeing a great show? oh yeah. school. gas. money. Nevermind. I'll just celebrate at Chipotle.

Laughing
you should really go. roadtrips are so fun and worth the time and money spent. especially when you're driving to an eisley show. Very Happy
oliez
Vintage Newbie

pazatronix! wrote:
oliez wrote:

Laughing
you should really go. roadtrips are so fun and worth the time and money spent. especially when you're driving to an eisley show. Very Happy

I just took a 9 hour Eisley road trip to Nashville for the acoustic show (and didn't even meet them (we were (I was) dead at the end of the show and couldn't stay awake much longer)) and seeing how I have $40 to my name right now and that I just moved into an apartment and just restarted school...it's out of the picture. I'd love to. It'd be a great birthday, but I'd regret it the whole time (if I made it).

It's all good though. I already have my MuteMath ticket and litho ready for Stacy to add her sig to the company of the others....
pazatronix!
Lost at Forum

oliez wrote:
pazatronix! wrote:
oliez wrote:

Laughing

I just took a 9 hour Eisley road trip to Nashville for the acoustic show (and didn't even meet them (we were (I was) dead at the end of the show and couldn't stay awake much longer)) and seeing how I have $40 to my name right now and that I just moved into an apartment and just restarted school...it's out of the picture. I'd love to. It'd be a great birthday, but I'd regret it the whole time (if I made it).

It's all good though. I already have my MuteMath ticket and litho ready for Stacy to add her sig to the company of the others....

aw. sucks you couldn't meet them after that long drive. you definitely deserve that stacy sig now. Smile
blor
Sea Post King

too bad it's way up north Sad
Golly, Poster

blor wrote:
too bad it's way up north Sad

ugh I know
treetops12
Vintage Newbie

I thought Redding was in the bay area.... then I looked it up on a map and realized it's almost in Oregon. Too bad, otherwise I'd go.
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Interesting show. Too bad I can't go. Dang.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
norad
Vintage Newbie

They need to take Wesley on their next headlining tour.
magnetic headbot
Laughing Citizen

treetops12 wrote:
I thought Redding was in the bay area.... then I looked it up on a map and realized it's almost in Oregon. Too bad, otherwise I'd go.

haha me too... i thought it was kinda close...but it's like a 3 or 4 hour drive...and I don't got that kinda time!

Last.fm.etsy.tumblr
runaway
Sea Post King

redding is ugly.

that's not nice.
oliez
Vintage Newbie

tickets go on sale today. (if you're going). Get them while you can. I'm sure it'll sell out (fast?).
guitarfreak217
Vintage Newbie

patrock wrote:
They need to take Wesley on their next headlining tour.

And Brighten. That would be glorious beyond measure and words.