Laughing City
Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

http://cgi.ebay.com/got-eisley-CHROME-Decal-Window-Sticker_W0QQitemZ32 0159204799QQihZ011QQcategoryZ88433QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewIte m

Rolling Eyes Laughing
norad
Vintage Newbie

Hah, that looks so stupid but, it's funny.

I want an Eisley sticker to put on my dad's car. That should be one of the new merch items.
Golly Lindsay
Sea Post King

Haha, I saw that on there a few hours ago. There was a shirt once, too. It was black. I was actually going to bid on it and when I went to do so.. it disappeared..
plentypine
Sea Post King

lol, do they even do Got Milk ads anymore? I was a Got Milk ad once for halloween. Laughing
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Ha ha. Cheesy, but funny. Too bad they ruined any potential for good fun by trying to sell it. Confused

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
thebrightestfirefly
Lost at Forum

plentypine wrote:
lol, do they even do Got Milk ads anymore? I was a Got Milk ad once for halloween. Laughing

Laughing

TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

thebrightestfirefly wrote:
plentypine wrote:

Laughing

Ha ha. I was almost the Patriot Act the last time I thought about dressing up (2003).

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
plentypine
Sea Post King

TheAntrider wrote:
plentypine wrote:

Laughing

Ha ha. I was almost the Patriot Act the last time I thought about dressing up (2003).

lol, how would you pull that off? I basically taped a sheet of paper that said Got Milk? to my shirt and painted on a milk mustache. It was totally last minute, but it was a hit!
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

plentypine wrote:
TheAntrider wrote:
plentypine wrote:

Laughing

lol, how would you pull that off? I basically taped a sheet of paper that said Got Milk? to my shirt and painted on a milk mustache. It was totally last minute, but it was a hit!

ha. I wrote the beginning of the legislation (is that what it's called?) on a piece of poster board and was going to wear it sandwich board style. I was a bit too busy that day and it never worked out.

thebrightestfirefly
Lost at Forum

TheAntrider wrote:
plentypine wrote:
TheAntrider wrote:
plentypine wrote:

Laughing

ha. I wrote the beginning of the legislation (is that what it's called?) on a piece of poster board and was going to wear it sandwich board style. I was a bit too busy that day and it never worked out.

haha thats great.

i went as a teenage Joseph Stalin last year. i got to wear a great mustache.

Saellys
Vintage Newbie

plentypine wrote:

Laughing

No, they don't. The only thing they do now is horribly outdated ripoffs of "got milk," like "got jesus?" and apparently "got eisley?" Because jokes from seven years ago age sooooooo well. Rolling Eyes

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

Fly by night ebayer with 6 positive feedbacks and 1881 items for sale. Expect someone to complain soon and have them shut down. 90% chance or higher. And no, they don't have all these premade and sitting around. Most likely just an image on a computer screen with the name being constantly changed. His earliest auction ending date was September 9th and only 11 ended on that date. Those 11 ALL ended in someone buying the item (surprise, surprise). Next earliest auction ending date is September 14 (4 days ago). Of the 1534 completed auctions, 103 ended in someone buying the item, including the original 11 (some for more than the $4.99 plus $1.99 s/h). Immediate payment through PayPal is the only form of payment accepted. Everything is pointing towards the original 11 being shill accounts or mostly shill accounts (possibly set up by the seller), and this being a scam.

This seller will either 1) be shutting themself down soon, as they are not covering their ebay costs and paypal costs OR 2) Be shut down by ebay due to the use of titles that are not allowed without a license agreement (they sell a lot of sports teams, probably without permission, for example) OR 3) If they are a total crook, the credit card they signed up to pay for ebay with will be fraudulent or stolen and the checking account everyone is sending their $7 to via paypal will be shut down and the crook will run (not expecting paypal to catch up with them when everyone complains that they didn't get their decal). If they shut down shop now and ran, they may make off with $750. If they are crooks. They may wait a few more days until the latest batch of auctions end.

I don't trust anyone with a very low feedback (even if 100% positive, 6 feedbacks is not much to go on) with a very high volume for sale. Usually spells scam. And of their 6 positive feedbacks, 1 was left on the same day the auction ended (so they didn't even have the item yet when they left the feedback).
oliez
Vintage Newbie

These sticker makers (and button makers and flyer copiers) have the best deal around. Make crap for cheap and people buy it up.
Last edited by oliez on Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:00 am; edited 2 times in total
vivalaspopie
Vintage Newbie

TheAntrider wrote:
plentypine wrote:
TheAntrider wrote:
plentypine wrote:

Laughing

haha thats great.

i went as a teenage Joseph Stalin last year. i got to wear a great mustache.

I have a friend who thinks teenage Stalin was super hot.
Unregistered
Laughing Citizen

there's one button maker on ebay Mr. Kite. He has this button:

He sold one to me. Smile