Laughing City
VietRebel
Sea Post King

I'm dying to get my hands on some Eisley buttons/badges. I know some came with the album online store but they wouldn't have any left by now would they? I tried searching google but no sites have them. Do they sell them on tours? Do you know anywhere I can get them?
Unregistered
Laughing Citizen

They haven't had buttons at their concerts since the Final Noise tour (i think) and i missed those (there were like 6 in a package!). Every concert since then i have looked for buttons and found none. Sad But, maybe on the next tour..
mikep0922
Lost at Forum

I just ordered RN (with button pack while available), figured I'd take a shot that they would still be available. It came last week: NO button pack! Oh well Sad
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

There'll be a spring headlining tour, so maybe you can nab some then. I can't imagine them headlining a tour without buttons. I would think they would be good sellers.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

Keep your eyes on eBay. You never know when a batch will pop up there. Barring that, try sending a PM to kimbrtones and see if she has any Eisley buttons left over from the days when the DuPrees sent out all the merch themselves. You might be able to buy some for a few bucks. When I won a couple of Kim's clothing auctions in '05/'06, she threw in free buttons and stickers.

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address