13%
 13%  [ 8 ]
Spring 2010 +
11%
 11%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 61

Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

When do you think the new album will come out?

It’s probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" -memo from 1952 Project ARTICHOKE

Joined: 19 Aug 2004 | Posts: 10565 | Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

As long as it's not burying "Combinations," I'm into thinking about this. They still have at least 1-2 tours and 1-2 more videos left in that thing.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

They'll plan to go back to the studio in the summer of 2008, but not make it until winter. They'll finish the record in a month and Boyd will estimate, with his unflagging optimism, that Warner Brothers will somehow manage to get their asses in gear enough to release it in spring of 2009, but WB will set back the release, claiming that winter is a better period for Eisley.

For the last six months leading up to the drop date, EisleyBlog will be bombarded with hundreds of clone threads, all of which share a basic gist of "ZOMG i cant wate until teh nu Eilsey album is here!!1!" For the first six months after the drop date, EisleyBlog will be bombarded with hundreds of clone threads, all of which share a basic gist of "ZOMG [album name here] is betr then OK Computer!!1!"

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
DRMS_7888
Vintage Newbie

Winter 2009.

The girls seem to have plenty to write about since the release of combinations, so they'll probably get cracking right away.

MAKECOLDPLAYHISTORY
Joined: 20 Feb 2005 | Posts: 8868 | Location: Saturn, the Bringer of Old Age
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

I think I'm cool with a late fall/winter 2009 guess. Gives them time to properly close up on Combinations, do a good studio trip and since I think Sherri already mentioned writing a song somewhere... You know that part is probably not going to take a long time.

However, the wild card could be if this album turns out to be amazingly epic, and get lots of people excited in the "we must throw money at this" way. That could change things drastically.

But first, I want to know Eisley's coming tour strategy. Laughing

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
Kylee Janai
Vintage Newbie

TheAntrider wrote:

But first, I want to know Eisley's coming tour strategy. Laughing

I second this!
oliez
Vintage Newbie

boyd said something in the journals about songs already written awhile back (before/at the start of the mute math tour). I'll try and find it.
singsoftly
Golly, Poster

I go by the fact that alot of bands tend to put a new album out every 2 years, so combinations came out in '07 I think the next album will come out in '09

When I fly solo, I fly so high.
Catey
Lost at Forum

For the third album I want a gangsta rap love song via Chauntelle, Weston and Garron dedicated to Adam Lazzara. And I suppose Stacy and Sherri could sing some haromy in the background but it just won't be as gangsta.
Joined: 02 Aug 2005 | Posts: 1086 | Location: Essex, England
The_Paronomasial_Mattoid
Vintage Newbie

i hope if it does release in '09 that they go into the studio and do a "weird ep" like sherri said she wanted to, and release that sometime in '08. and i think the tracklist could be this (give or take a few):

We Had Voices (opener)
Lady Get Away
Aristicats
The Mainframe
My Cup of Tea (just cause it needs to be recorded, ha)
Before
A Kiss From Mars
Hummingbirds (cause it needs to be recorded as well, it's true)
Write Well
Just Believe Me (but write more to it, cause it's amazing and needs to be longer)

The world is R. Kelly's shower. It's a golden world.

Nowhere Man wrote:
mr pine wrote:
is there a difference between dubstep and techno?
you know besides the name?

techno: uhnd chik uhnd chik uhnd chik uhnd chik
dubstep: BOOM Chik.. Boom Boom Boom Chik.. PEOOOWWwwww BOOM BOWowoWOWoWOWow zipzipzipzipzipwoowooowoow EEEEEeeeeeerrr BOOM BOOM BOOM Splat!
Mystic210
Laughing Citizen

Music_Lover wrote:
i hope if it does release in '09 that they go into the studio and do a "weird ep" like sherri said she wanted to, and release that sometime in '08.

Aye, I wholeheartedly wish this to happen as well. Cool
VietRebel
Sea Post King

Bands usually take about 2 years from their previous album til they release their next album. Eisley might put in a little more time and effort into theirs so, maybe Fall 09.
granpaturtle
Vintage Newbie

TheAntrider wrote:
As long as it's not burying "Combinations," I'm into thinking about this. They still have at least 1-2 tours and 1-2 more videos left in that thing.

1-2 tours?
how many tours have they done so far?
1? i don't honestly know i thought there was just the mutemath tour...and some acoustic thing i didn't pay attention to itcame nowhere near me.

5 tours...touring is where the money, the awesomeness and the longterm fanbase come from
TOUR ENDLESSLY MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

and as for bands taking 2 years for each album, i think that's more an average between crazy bands that take 5 years and crazier bands that poop one out each year. once a year, if artistically viable, is really the best option
norad
Vintage Newbie

Go away Andrew, plz.
granpaturtle
Vintage Newbie

patrock wrote:
Go away Andrew, plz.

Crying or Very sad