Laughing City
woman4life
Golly, Poster

Is there a street team for Eisley? I do a lot of street team, poster hanging sort of stuff for tours and I might as well put something up for Eisley if it's available.

Also, I'm going to see The Starting Line next Saturday and Mae on April 4 so if I had something smaller I could print up and take with me to hand out, I can do that as well.

--Melanie
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
norad
Vintage Newbie

There was one...Hm...search the EisleyBlog for it. You might be able to find the thread.
giovanna
Lost at Forum

Heres the link:

http://thestreetnetwork.sparkart.com/eisley

Very Happy

Golly, Poster

I must be missing it. All I could find on that site was an online banner. Where would I look exactly? I'm thinking something I can print hard copies of (like 4 -3/12 x 5" flyers on an 8-1/2 x 11" page) to hand out at a couple of concerts I'm attending soon.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
giovanna
Lost at Forum

woman4life wrote:
I must be missing it. All I could find on that site was an online banner. Where would I look exactly? I'm thinking something I can print hard copies of (like 4 -3/12 x 5" flyers on an 8-1/2 x 11" page) to hand out at a couple of concerts I'm attending soon.

They post different missions..I guess that is the only mission they have for right now...

Maybe you can email the person who runs it and ask for some posters/flyers.

Vintage Newbie

send a private message to takingbackhaley as that was the person doing all the street team stuff last time around. She may or may not be doing it this time around, but she should probably be able to send you to the right person if not.
woman4life
Golly, Poster

Thanks. I almost missed this. Smile I'll ask. I've probably only got one other concert before the 8th now, though, which will be this Friday. But I can put up some posters, perhaps. I made a countdown to put on my myspace page.

http://www.happycountdown.com/eisley/

--Melanie