20%  [ 6 ]
High School +
20%
 20%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 29

Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

What was your favorite grade in school?

It’s probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" -memo from 1952 Project ARTICHOKE

Joined: 19 Aug 2004 | Posts: 10565 | Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Kindergarten, 5th grade, the last half of 11th grade and my senior year. There were a few other decent ones, but those were the best. The senior year especially, because I didn't have to go to high school anymore after that. ha ha.

If I had to, I don't think I could pick between 5th and 12th grade. Though maybe I could, since 12th was the end ...

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Lynn
Golly, Poster

7th, 8th, 9th... I'm 9th grade now, so basically the last three years. This one is probably going to be the best so far, who knows
Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

TheAntrider wrote:
Kindergarten, 5th grade, the last half of 11th grade and my senior year. There were a few other decent ones, but those were the best. The senior year especially, because I didn't have to go to high school anymore after that. ha ha.

If I had to, I don't think I could pick between 5th and 12th grade. Though maybe I could, since 12th was the end ...

Senior year doesn't count. Razz So 5th then.

It’s probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" -memo from 1952 Project ARTICHOKE

Joined: 19 Aug 2004 | Posts: 10565 | Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
uncreative
Vintage Newbie

We went on tons of field trips when I was in 4th grade, so that one sticks out the most to me.
tahruh
Vintage Newbie

Kindergarten, 2nd, 4th, 9th and 10th.
ride4Jesus
Vintage Newbie

grade 3 was my favorite. i went to this alternative, hippie school and all we did was make forts in trees and run around lasso-ing people with hoola hoops. good times.
Joined: 10 Mar 2007 | Posts: 2482 | Location: San Diego, California
hisownshot
Vintage Newbie

6th grade kicked my butt. But Sophomore year was my absolute FAVORITE.

i'm gonna marry the mars volta.
Joined: 01 Nov 2003 | Posts: 8260 | Location: new hampshire
SingingTree1994
Lost at Forum

I liked Kindergarden, and Second Grade. i enjoyed watching pointless movies and eating crayons.
Kylee Janai
Vintage Newbie

I liked Grade School a whole bunch, but 8th grade was the best Year for my friends and I. We had lots of fun. Then High School came.. Rolling Eyes
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Kylee Janai wrote:
I liked Grade School a whole bunch, but 8th grade was the best Year for my friends and I. We had lots of fun. Then High School came.. Rolling Eyes

8th grade was my worst year, save for the first half of 11th grade. However, the 2nd half of 11th grade was one of the best ...

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
oliez
Vintage Newbie

I said high school+, but I'll have to add that 9th was one of the worst grades I've been in (right next to 7th). From sophomore year on till senior were great.
dont_panic
Vintage Newbie

freshman year was terrible, but sophomore/junior years were so amazing. senior was downhill a bit because i was editor of yearbook and way too stressed.

i put down third, because we moved into our big house and star wars was back in theaters (eps 4-6). i also had some awesome friends.

Lantz
Vintage Newbie

5th is what i like to call the calm before the storm, cause 6th, 7th, and 8th were the worst three years of my life. but 5th, 5th grade was pure heaven. Astro Camp, Bob the Snake (Teacher's Boa Constrictor he kept in the classroom), the best two teachers on the face of the Earth Mr. Turner and Mr. Carroll, my elementary school crush, my best friend, being the kings of the playground, not having a lot of homework, making straight A's, awesome field trips, no responsibilities, the list goes on.

"theres so much beauty it could make you cry"
-Modest Mouse
golly_sandra
Vintage Newbie

My middle school years were absolutely the best. I don't even know how to describe it. I met some of the greatest people in my life thus far then, and I just had a blast. If I could re-live it, I definitely would in a heartbeat. I loved every moment of those three years.

goto page
 | next >>