Laughing City
Rob3ccd
Sea Post King

can i not read or did not post when there gonna be on my mac is acting all funny (if u don't kknow what im talkin about check the home page)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

If you're referring to Fuse filming the Sundance performance for TV broadcast, you'd be better off checking Fuse's website for listings. And this goes in EisleyBlog.

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
anotherrandomtuesday
Vintage Newbie

Rob3ccd wrote:
can i not read or did not post when there gonna be on my mac is acting all funny (if u don't kknow what im talkin about check the home page)

That's a little hard to read without punctuation.
Joined: 28 Jul 2005 | Posts: 4455 | Location: Sacramento, CA.
oliez
Vintage Newbie

I did read the front page and I still have no idea what you're talking about.

FUSE is doing a sundance special and will be filming most/all the bands showcasing and so there's a huge chance Eisley will be filmed and put on the show.
Rob3ccd
Sea Post King

anotherrandomtuesday wrote:
Rob3ccd wrote:

That's a little hard to read without punctuation.

im sry i tend to just explode with a thought at sometimes.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Rob3ccd
Sea Post King

Rob3ccd wrote:

nm i tried to read this and i missed "boyd" here's how it should of sounded

can i not read or did boyd not post when there gonna be on fuse. my mac is acting all funny (if u don't know what im talkin about check the home page)

like i said my mac acts funny and doesn't post things right

guitargirl
Laughing Citizen

They aren't playing until Saturday, so nothing will be available until then.

j'ai pas envie d'être un robot, métro boulot dodo
-Kelli
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Rob3ccd
Sea Post King

guitargirl wrote:
They aren't playing until Saturday, so nothing will be available until then.

a simple awnser thank you

mordecai52005
Sea Post King

people be nicer to the guy, hes obviously not english and grammar professors like everyone else in this fourm

i suck with words

and i think anyone can post whereever they want to

damn fourm sticklers

<3 of course

Rob3ccd
Sea Post King

mordecai52005 wrote:
people be nicer to the guy, hes obviously not english and grammar professors like everyone else in this fourm

i suck with words

damn fourm sticklers

<3 of course

i know right, i hate being hated on for the posting on the "wrong" thread

norad
Vintage Newbie

Was anyone not being nice? I do not think so. It's all warranted confusion. Your post was more "not nice" than Mer or Oliver's posts. Cool
anotherrandomtuesday
Vintage Newbie

I wasn't being rude. I was politely mentioning that using some punctuation would make it a little easier for everyone to understand. I never made any personal attacks, not even subtly.
Joined: 28 Jul 2005 | Posts: 4455 | Location: Sacramento, CA.
oliez
Vintage Newbie

wow...

I think we were just trying to get the question answered, but we didn't know exactly what the question was. Now that everything cleared up, here's your answer.

Quote:
[fuse will air] a one-hour TV special titled, "Where Music Meets Film™: Live from The ZonePerfect Bar" which will air on Fuse on Feb. 4, 2008 at 7 p.m. ET. Exclusive behind-the-scenes content will also be available on www.fuse.tv on Jan. 22.

http://www.marketwire.com/mw/release.do?id=809087
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

mordecai52005 wrote:

i suck with words

damn fourm sticklers

<3 of course

You know what I hate? When people go off on someone who casually mentions that it's really hard to understand what someone else means when there's no proper punctuation or grammar in a post. I didn't know what the heck Rob3ccd meant with his original post--I went to the front page, did a search for the only mention of Fuse, and assumed that was what he was talking about since there were no other clues.

You don't have to be an English professor or a stickler to make your posts legible, particularly if you're asking a question and you want people to answer it.

And no, anyone can not post wherever they want to. Read the forum guidelines sometime. There's a reason this forum has sections, and Eisley-related threads belong in EisleyBlog. A mod wouldn't have moved this here otherwise.

In short, nobody was being mean, and you are wrong. That is all.

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Rob3ccd
Sea Post King

Saellys wrote:
mordecai52005 wrote:

i suck with words

damn fourm sticklers

<3 of course

You know what I hate? When people go off on someone who casually mentions that it's really hard to understand what someone else means when there's no proper punctuation or grammar in a post. I didn't know what the heck Rob3ccd meant with his original post--I went to the front page, did a search for the only mention of Fuse, and assumed that was what he was talking about since there were no other clues.

You don't have to be an English professor or a stickler to make your posts legible, particularly if you're asking a question and you want people to answer it.

And no, anyone can not post wherever they want to. Read the forum guidelines sometime. There's a reason this forum has sections, and Eisley-related threads belong in EisleyBlog. A mod wouldn't have moved this here otherwise.

In short, nobody was being mean, and you are wrong. That is all.

my post was hard to read but im not saying thats mostly the problem i have. im just saying this is a form about eisley and the topic i posted could just be a general question about when fuse was airing the eisley/sundance thing. To me general fits and i hate people posting like WRONG THRED when im just trying to figure something out. the thing is you understood it enough to write wrong thread soooo........(i hate to come off in a mad tone but i just try to get things answered

goto page
 | next >>