Laughing City
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

So, Eisley's heading out on the road for their first true headlining jaunt since the Final Noises tour. (The acoustic tour not quite counting.) This gives a lot of us a good chance to nab some sweet merch. And since I'm guessing they'll load up on some new stuff, I think this might be a good time for us to noisily beg/demand/request things we'd like to see on the table for us to spend our money on.

Personally, I'd like to see that dark blue hoodie return. It was the perfect hoodie in my eyes. It didn't fit too loosely or too tightly, and the material was not too thick or thin. The design was classic and the color was excellent. Sure, it's spring/summer, but I think it'd still sell very well. And hoodies come in handy a lot during the hotter months, due to air conditioning and cool nights.

It would also be nice to see a large poster for sale, too.

I know a lot of people would like to see many things. So I figure this might be helpful for the band to pick items that will hopefully prove to be popular and sell a lot.

And it's just fun to speculate and hope. ha ha.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
kaitlinx
Sea Post King

I think a full-sized poster would be cool, too.
I tend to like band pins/buttons, so that'd be pretty sweet.

"I'm bringing the awesome every single day, in every single way." -Mark Hoppus
ghost in the snow
Golly, Poster

I'd like more buttons that I can wear at work for my "flair." I only have one Eisley button and it keeps falling off.
johnip
Vintage Newbie

ghost in the snow wrote:
I'd like more buttons that I can wear at work for my "flair." I only have one Eisley button and it keeps falling off.

How many pieces of flair do you need at work? And do you just go with the minimum or try to go the extra mile and wear 20 over? Wink

Lost at Forum

Has a tour finally been announced? Or is this just merch speculation that has spawned from that Shirts topic? Razz

I would love some more of Sherri's art and/or posters.

sootandstars
Sea Post King

I could be bringing this up in the entirely wrong area, but perhaps stuff put up in the online Eisley store?

And I agree with the polite requests made by Jamie. Hoodies sell no matter what, I don't think season is ever an issue. I'd buy one even if I wouldn't wear it immediately.

Look each other in the eye
a-1wave
Golly, Poster

TheAntrider wrote:
Personally, I'd like to see that dark blue hoodie return. It was the perfect hoodie in my eyes. It didn't fit too loosely or too tightly, and the material was not too thick or thin. The design was classic and the color was excellent. Sure, it's spring/summer, but I think it'd still sell very well. And hoodies come in handy a lot during the hotter months, due to air conditioning and cool nights.

I second this wholeheartedly. I've wanted one since I first laid eyes on it.

And I think some toddler/kid size tops would be awesome.
Oh and maybe a wallet like Midlake. http://midlake.net/shop.html

Last edited by a-1wave on Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
mister_mime
Golly, Poster

I would be ecstatic if they sold the blue hoodie again. especially in an online store.
I also second the full-size poster.
amazing T-shirts, of course, cut for girls even.
I would also like to obnoxiously request that Eisley come visit good ole South Carolina on their tour.

treetops12
Vintage Newbie

A full-size poster of the band
More hoodies
Tote bags
A black T-shirt (don't care what's on it)
New stuff in the online store

alinicole
Sea Post King

marsh kings daughter shirt again plz

and it'd be nice if the shirts weren't so huge... I got a small and it's really, really big on me.
Catey
Lost at Forum

A zip up hoodie would be sweet. I'm not a fan of pullovers at all, messes up my face etc.

I'd really like for there to be a Combinations tote bag with some of Sherri's art or something on it, that'd be sweet so I could use it for university.
Joined: 02 Aug 2005 | Posts: 1086 | Location: Essex, England
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

tragedienne wrote:
marsh kings daughter shirt again plz

and it'd be nice if the shirts weren't so huge... I got a small and it's really, really big on me.

I generally think the shirts fit too small. Laughing But I also haven't paid much attention to the newer ones.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Mooncutter
Lost at Forum

Yeah, I also love the Final Noise hoodie and would fully support another printing or a different design with the yellow on navy. The full-size poster idea is pretty sweet, too; I love silkscreens and the like so it'd be great to have one for Eisley finally. What I'd like most of all, though, is some sort of tour EP. I don't care if it had new songs, old songs, old songs made new or covers or whatever. I'd just love if they put out a limited run, physical EP.
Vintage Newbie

That Final Noise blue hoodie. That'd totally make my night. Very Happy

And I, too, would like shirts that aren't so big. I have tried shrinking them and they do, but they fit weird. I don't like when it's just "guys" shirt for both girls and guys, but I don't like that "girl cut" with the super short sleeves. I think maybe I am not a fan of all AA, but I know they do make great merch, so maybe I just got a bad pick.

That's about all. Oh, and buttons and a full size poster would be super neat-o, too!
kLafied
Laughing Citizen

I would also like a hoodie. And someone above said a wallet, that might also be cool. And the full size poster

I think the shirts fit fine, but that's just me.