Laughing City
starnothing
Laughing Citizen

great show...brought a lot of energy, fun, sweetness, april fool's jokes... (minor ones of course.. eisley don't know how to pull the real stuff Wink )

i LOVE their headlining show because they play for so long! it seems like they played every song they ever wrote so i can't imagine how they fit it all into an hour and a half.

anyway, setlist not in order.
but the opening and ending is correct.
(they played the WHOLE new record except for if youre wondering!)

go away
many funerals
taking control
come clean
lady of the wood
marvy things
invasion
golly sandra
like the actors
memories
mister pine
one day i slowly floated away
combinations
i wasn't prepared
sun feet
ten cent blues
i could be there for you

ENCORE:

a sight to behold
blackened crown

here are some crappy pics..

I must say my favorite songs live were...
Many Funerals, A Sight to Behold, I Could Be There for You, Like the Actors and Mister Pine. Love
Last edited by starnothing on Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
norad
Vintage Newbie

Omg. I thought Stacy's water bottle was floating. Shocked
starnothing
Laughing Citizen

patrock wrote:

OK LET ME CLARIFY what happened there.

Stacy just looked at it and it started floating. I dont think a lot of people noticed... but yeah Laughing
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

patrock wrote:

Me too! Laughing

Good pics! Thanks for sharing! Smile

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

not that I pretend that you guys would value my opinion, but I'm gonna tell you my Houston show experience.
This was the only show that Jessica, (Weston's girlfriend), would have been able to see The Envy Corps, so instead of me going to both the Houston and Austin show, I told her that we would go to the Houston show, and drive back the same night so she could be at work in, (now), just a few hours.
It's 4:43 a.m. and we've just returned. It's 4 hours both ways.

Anyway....4 of these people in this band are my kids right? So, how can I be objective, or how can I be impressed?
Here's the truth....GET TO ONE OF THESE SHOW DATES IF AT ALL POSSIBLE!
From the very first band, you CANNOT be disappointed. I smiled the whole time T.E.C. was on, thinking back when Luke first joined the forum, and would make snarky comments. That was before I listened to his band, and got Eisley to start listening. Now the two are on tour together. They were totally amazing.
Then Vedera....man! Powerhouse vocalist...again, no disappointment.
The Myriad....I've been raving about them for months.
Then...Eisley. Like I said, these are my kids and my nephew. Either I'm just gonna brag about how great they are, or I'd be bored with them, and not impressed...right?
But, you guys know me here. I shoot straight, and don't "embellish" the truth, and if it ain't good, I just don't say a word, and I don't try to make you think that Eisley is something more than they are.
I'm trying not to lose my thought after driving home for 4 hours....
Eisley's show tonight was a new level. Their passion, energy, skill, comfort zone, and confidence was bumped up. Stacy had written some magical intros to some of the songs. How in the world could they have me fighting back tears? I've heard these songs plenty of times! But, they did. Weston and Garron have a special surprise for everyone too.
I can't spin a story of every glorious detail like Boyd.....I'm just gonna say...if you can get to one of these shows...it will stick with you for a long, long time....from start to finish. I loved the show so much, I may drive the 4 hours to Austin tomorrow, and 4 hours home again...yes, I'm that crazy. g'night....er...morning......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
ks1990
Lost at Forum

Thanks alot for the info Sarah. And the pics.
OMG that set list was amazing! they played the oldies just like they said they would. so so jealous!
Unregistered
Laughing Citizen

Kimbrtones wrote:
Eisley's show tonight was a new level. Their passion, energy, skill, comfort zone, and confidence was bumped up. Stacy had written some magical intros to some of the songs. How in the world could they have me fighting back tears? I've heard these songs plenty of times! But, they did. Weston and Garron have a special surprise for everyone too.
I can't spin a story of every glorious detail like Boyd.....I'm just gonna say...if you can get to one of these shows...it will stick with you for a long, long time....from start to finish. I loved the show so much, I may drive the 4 hours to Austin tomorrow, and 4 hours home again...yes, I'm that crazy. g'night....er...morning......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

YES! It really was a new level!!! It was absolutely amazing! Very Happy

vivalaspopie
Vintage Newbie

Yeah, the girls seemed pretty passionate while they sang last night. Hopefully, they will get the technical problems worked out by the next show, because they got in the way of the experience a few times. Otherwise, it was good.

The opening bands were pretty killer. I saw Vedera back when they were Veda three or four years ago. Kristen's voice is even more incredible now.

Oh, and you might want to bring a lot of cash. My friends were all having major dilemmas on merchandise, because all of the bands have cool stuff. The Envy Corps actually have ties and pillowcases.

Also, it weirds me out how people stand so still at concerts. I was grooving the whole night, hahha. And this really loud drunk guy was too...

Sea Post King

the houston show was amazing. it was great to be the first show of the tour. luckily the first show was on april 1st, the april fools jokes were funny.
everyone needs to make it to a show this tour, eisley is awesome. i also agree, its weird how still people stand, i was rockin out.
TEC, Vedera, and The Myriad all were killer. most of the time i just wait impatiently for the headliner, but this show was amazing from the first minute.
im sad its over, been looking forward to it for a while
Kylee Janai
Vintage Newbie

wait, it's not floating? Laughing Wink

that set list is absolute scrumptious.
i hope mine is just as grand.
thanks for sharing the photos! they aren't crappy at all.
Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

vivalaspopie wrote:
Yeah, the girls seemed pretty passionate while they sang last night. Hopefully, they will get the technical problems worked out by the next show, because they got in the way of the experience a few times. Otherwise, it was good.

The opening bands were pretty killer. I saw Vedera back when they were Veda three or four years ago. Kristen's voice is even more incredible now.

Oh, and you might want to bring a lot of cash. My friends were all having major dilemmas on merchandise, because all of the bands have cool stuff. The Envy Corps actually have ties and pillowcases.

Also, it weirds me out how people stand so still at concerts. I was grooving the whole night, hahha. And this really loud drunk guy was too...

haha! Me and Christie tried to get video of that guy swinging and swaying, but it was too dark. He was having a blast!

and...there were tech difficulties, but that did not phase me...especially for the first show.
I loved it when Chauntelle's guitar went out and she started doing her little dance. Smile
sukieinthe_g
Golly, Poster

Oh Kim, that four hour drive is nothing. I say go for it.
sbelle
Sea Post King

Kimbrtones, I think you were standing right next to me for a lot of the show!

Anyway, the show was amazing! I felt like I was soaring during the first few songs. They have truly reached another level in their performances. I can't make the Austin show, but I may go see them in San Antonio.

There were lots of treats in the set list, and Blackened Crown, Lady of the Wood, and One Day I Slowly Floated Away were especially amazing to hear. And no Telescope Eyes, heh. I'm losing count of how many times I've seen Eisley live, and it just gets better and better. Can't wait for everyone else to get to see this tour!
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Dang! I'm probably too late to offer to ride along to Austin, huh? Laughing

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
mikep0922
Lost at Forum

I'm soooo pumped! Two weeks from today, baby Exclamation

goto page
 | next >>