Laughing City
Jared x
Lost at Forum

Yes.
bigideas
Vintage Newbie

KH Vandread wrote:
bigideas wrote:
and they talk about this thing with Christie.
i would guess it's probably nothing from an Eisley release.

Probably not, but it would still be pretty awesome.

i was wrong, it was I Wasn't Prepared.

Lady_Gown
Sea Post King

tragedienne wrote:
Go Away
Many Funerals
Lady of the Wood
Marvelous Things
Come Clean
Taking Control
Like The Actors
Mr. Pine
Memories
Invasion
Sunfeet
Golly Sandra
I Wasn't Prepared
Combinations
One Day I Slowly Floated Away
Ten Cent Blues
I Could Be There For You
---------------
A Sight To Behold
Blackened Crown

Yes these are all in order. I know that video and audio quality isn't the greatest, but then again I'm using a little digital camera to record these. Hope you enjoy them anyway.

I LOVE you.
Joined: 02 May 2006 | Posts: 274 | Location: Asteroid B-612
SaoLibs92
Sea Post King

AHH...I was at that show!

Thanks for the videos Smile
Joined: 06 Aug 2007 | Posts: 26 | Location: Georgetown, Texas
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KH Vandread
Sea Post King

SaoLibs92 wrote:
AHH...I was at that show!

Thanks for the videos Smile

Oh hi. The fact that you are from Georgetown is a bit surprising to me for some reason.
Mystic210
Laughing Citizen

So stupid question, but since the question is based off of those videos and this topic is back on top:

From the video, is that Sherri doing the solo for Sunfeet?? I just assume it was Chauntelle since she's lead guitar usually, but from her fret movements and the loudness of the solo (since the videos captured Sherri's amp/guitar louder it seemed), it seems like it was Sherri?

Any takers to that observation/question? Thanks!
KH Vandread
Sea Post King

Mystic210 wrote:
So stupid question, but since the question is based off of those videos and this topic is back on top:

From the video, is that Sherri doing the solo for Sunfeet?? I just assume it was Chauntelle since she's lead guitar usually, but from her fret movements and the loudness of the solo (since the videos captured Sherri's amp/guitar louder it seemed), it seems like it was Sherri?

You mean after Stacy sings the "And humming children to sleep" line near the end, right? Well, for the first part of that, I was focusing on Sherri who was playing it, but I went over to Chauntelle for the second and she she was strumming as well. So I'm guessing they both played the solo.
ks1990
Lost at Forum

Just watched a short minute clip of Christie singing IWP (on youtube).
...Holy Mother (of pearl), she's really amazing! I hope Boyd posts the video up soon, as the quality of the on youtube isn't that good.
And Sherri lifting her off stage was so cute, haha.
Last edited by ks1990 on Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total
lazerbith
Sea Post King

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yvlbvpOcizQ

heres the link of christie if anyones wanting to BARELY hear her before boyd puts up his legit one.

its true. she really does sound like all of the female voices in her family combined. chauntelle kim sherri stacy. shes like 5 people in one. shes amazin.
Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

lazerbith wrote:

heres the link of christie if anyones wanting to BARELY hear her before boyd puts up his legit one.

its true. she really does sound like all of the female voices in her family combined. chauntelle kim sherri stacy. shes like 5 people in one. shes amazin.

haha! Actually, that audio is not telling of Christie's voice. It was mixed with audiance vocals, so it makes for a weird mix.
As I stated before, when you hear her on the new Wesley Jensen tracks, you will again fall in love. Smile
KH Vandread
Sea Post King

Kimbrtones wrote:
lazerbith wrote:

haha! Actually, that audio is not telling of Christie's voice. It was mixed with audiance vocals, so it makes for a weird mix.
As I stated before, when you hear her on the new Wesley Jensen tracks, you will again fall in love. Smile

Whoever was singing rather high pitched in the crowd was distracting, but wow, Christie is amazing. Though from what I've seen and heard, out of the whole family, I think she sounds most like Stacy.

Also, I didn't quite think about you singing Kim. I mean, it seems that the whole entire Dupree family is incredibly gifted, so it would only make sense that you are as well.

Now I want to hear you too :3
Mystic210
Laughing Citizen

KH Vandread wrote:
Mystic210 wrote:

You mean after Stacy sings the "And humming children to sleep" line near the end, right? Well, for the first part of that, I was focusing on Sherri who was playing it, but I went over to Chauntelle for the second and she she was strumming as well. So I'm guessing they both played the solo.

So I guess that makes it a Duo! (duet!)

Thanks for replying. Smile
KH Vandread
Sea Post King

Mystic210 wrote:
KH Vandread wrote:
Mystic210 wrote:

So I guess that makes it a Duo! (duet!)

Thanks for replying. Smile

Not a problem; glad to help.
lazerbith
Sea Post King

KH Vandread wrote:
Kimbrtones wrote:
lazerbith wrote:

Whoever was singing rather high pitched in the crowd was distracting, but wow, Christie is amazing. Though from what I've seen and heard, out of the whole family, I think she sounds most like Stacy.

Also, I didn't quite think about you singing Kim. I mean, it seems that the whole entire Dupree family is incredibly gifted, so it would only make sense that you are as well.

mrs gorgeous dupree is featured singing a christmasy tune on youtube with the rest of the fam. if you dig you'll find it... Wink
KH Vandread
Sea Post King

lazerbith wrote:
KH Vandread wrote:
Kimbrtones wrote:
lazerbith wrote:

mrs gorgeous dupree is featured singing a christmasy tune on youtube with the rest of the fam. if you dig you'll find it... Wink

"Star of Bethlehem," right? I think I've seen that up on Strange Yellow Patterns. I'll go get that now...

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>