Laughing City
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

A lot of the more seasoned Laughing Citizens know about this already, but there are a lot of newer -- and even older -- members who I feel would enjoy getting more involved in this forum. One of the best ways to do that is to drop into the AIM chatroom. It has been going since 2003, and has had some amazingly fun moments. (Lots of those, actually).

Anyway, everyone can invite themselves to AIM chatroom: Laughing City

Or go here:

aim:gochat?roomname=Laughing+City&Exchange=4

Eisley is a topic sometimes ... sometimes they're not. There's a running joke that we don't discuss them, but honestly, say what you want. (As long as you aren't being rude.) We can get wacky, too. And don't worry about being new ... everyone in there at one point was a n00b at one point. Just dive in and chat. It's like posting a thousand times in one night as far as getting to know people. ha ha.

Anyway, I just wanted to remind people it exists. It can be so much fun, and it'd be great if you dropped by!

P.S. The best time to visit seems to be around 10 p.m. central. If no one is in there, feel free to invite me! (TheAntrider on AIM.) I don't mind. Smile

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
vivalaspopie
Vintage Newbie

Yeah, late at night is the best time to find people in there. It's great for procrastinating on papers!
Vintage Newbie

I beat Kulvir up last night in chat.. it was so much fun!
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Laughing It's good, procrastinating, goofy fun. Oh yes.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
kulvir
Laughing Citizen

Kylee Janai wrote:
I beat Kulvir up last night in chat.. it was so much fun!

You totally fought dirty.

woman4life
Golly, Poster

Hahaha.. probably no one there at 1:30 a.m. mountain time when I get off work. LOL
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Terebinthia
Vintage Newbie

I stepped in there a few days ago and it was nice to chat in the room after not having done so in a long while.

New people should definitely check it out. Very Happy

(Make sure you regulars clean up a bit. There were papers all over the floor last time I went in there. Wink )

Commentary on creepy online men who use fake photos of girly Fabiosos to get the ladies:

"The longer my hair gets, the more sexy I have" - Jamie M.
Joined: 10 Jan 2005 | Posts: 3967 | Location: In between here and there.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
sully_51
Golly, Poster

woman4life wrote:
Hahaha.. probably no one there at 1:30 a.m. mountain time when I get off work. LOL

This week there's been at least 2 people in at that time pretty much every night. Wink

norad
Vintage Newbie

sully_51 wrote:
woman4life wrote:

This week there's been at least 2 people in at that time pretty much every night. Wink

I'm usually there till 4am central time. At least I'm online till then.
ks1990
Lost at Forum

Seeing as I'm on my 2 week easter break, I thought i'd try and go, so I just happened to be up at like 3am (what's that like 9 or 10pm US time), but I don't think anyone was there, unless I'm confused about the whole thing. No one really uses AIM over here, so. i'm not really used to it.. Embarassed

Well anyways i'd love to drop in and chat, but I've got important exams over the next 7 weeks. But after that i'll try and be in on a (mostly) daily basis Very Happy
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

ks1990 wrote:
Seeing as I'm on my 2 week easter break, I thought i'd try and go, so I just happened to be up at like 3am (what's that like 9 or 10pm US time), but I don't think anyone was there, unless I'm confused about the whole thing. No one really uses AIM over here, so. i'm not really used to it.. Embarassed

Well anyways i'd love to drop in and chat, but I've got important exams over the next 7 weeks. But after that i'll try and be in on a (mostly) daily basis Very Happy

Wait wait ... I'm all mixed up on my times. hahah. uhm ... next time you're in, IM me or invite me if I'm on. Laughing

johnip
Vintage Newbie

3am is 10pm or 11 pm Eastern time. We're in daylight savings time so I think its an hour later here than usual though. -4 hrs instead of -5.
Protocol Droid

Things are buzzin' ... we have a crowd!

Jared x
Lost at Forum

Anyone who is online should join us in the chat right now! Smile
norad
Vintage Newbie

Jared x wrote:
Anyone who is online should join us in the chat right now! Smile

Yes plz. Don't leave me in there with the Jared creep. Wink