Who's gonna be there?

ME!..and four other people.
Last edited by norad on Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
sully_51
Golly, Poster

Me!!! Woohoo!
oliez
Vintage Newbie

i'll be there. late. I have a night class from 6-9. I'm thinking about going for a while to pick up a paper and then bailing around 7 to meet up with some people who will hopefully be in line by the time I get to Lawrence.

sully_51 wrote:
Me!!! Woohoo!

everytime I see you post I think you're a friend of mine who's last name is sullivan and goes by sully.

Pray for AC.
sully_51
Golly, Poster

oliez wrote:
i'll be there. late. I have a night class from 6-9. I'm thinking about going for a while to pick up a paper and then bailing around 7 to meet up with some people who will hopefully be in line by the time I get to Lawrence.

Might want to rethink that. Ticketmaster says the time changed to 7:00.

Quote:
sully_51 wrote:
Me!!! Woohoo!

everytime I see you post I think you're a friend of mine who's last name is sullivan and goes by sully.

Haha, I get that a lot...

oliez
Vintage Newbie

sully_51 wrote:

what?! great.

I'll go to the tulsa show and see how much I like the opening bands. I really need to get this paper back. I'm missing next week's class for a Feist concert and I'm sure that's how he'll take roll for the class (I don't get why my school has such strong attendance policies. Isn't college about missing as many classes as you can and still trying to get by?)
sully_51
Golly, Poster

oliez wrote:
sully_51 wrote:

what?! great.

Indeed... got an email from them last week...
Quote:
Hello, this is Ticketmaster Customer Service with an important alert for your upcoming event. Eisley, scheduled at Liberty Hall on Monday, April 7, 2008, at 8:00PM, has changed times. The event will now take place at 7:00PM. Original tickets will be honored for the new time, or you may obtain a refund by following the instructions below for your applicable delivery method…

kayaree
Sea Post King

I'm going! This is going to my first eisley show and I'm totally stoked even though I have to go with my ex boyfriend..lol..we were dating when we bought tickets.but we just broke up the other day and if he doesnt go i can't go.so ...I think it should be worth the awkward afternoon...
oliez
Vintage Newbie

kayaree wrote:
I'm going! This is going to my first eisley show and I'm totally stoked even though I have to go with my ex boyfriend..lol..we were dating when we bought tickets.but we just broke up the other day and if he doesnt go i can't go.so ...I think it should be worth the awkward afternoon...

ha. oh man.

sorry, but I went through nearly the same thing. I went to the lawrence final noise show with an ex-girlfriend. it wasn't too bad.
WhenYourHeartstringsBreak
Sea Post King

i'll be there.
i'm dragging a friend along.

kayaree
Sea Post King

oliez wrote:
kayaree wrote:

ha. oh man.

sorry, but I went through nearly the same thing. I went to the lawrence final noise show with an ex-girlfriend. it wasn't too bad.

yeah..it shouldn't be too bad minus the hour and a half car ride both ways..it's times like these I wish I weren't so directionally challenged so I could drive myself..lol

sully_51
Golly, Poster

kayaree wrote:
oliez wrote:
kayaree wrote:

ha. oh man.

yeah..it shouldn't be too bad minus the hour and a half car ride both ways..it's times like these I wish I weren't so directionally challenged so I could drive myself..lol

http://maps.google.com Wink

kayaree
Sea Post King

sully_51 wrote:
kayaree wrote:
oliez wrote:
kayaree wrote:

ha. oh man.

http://maps.google.com ;)

lol..a map wouldn't even help me out I don't think..besides who would want to drive all by themselves?

sully_51
Golly, Poster

kayaree wrote:
sully_51 wrote:
kayaree wrote:
oliez wrote:
kayaree wrote:

ha. oh man.

http://maps.google.com Wink

lol..a map wouldn't even help me out I don't think..besides who would want to drive all by themselves?

*sigh...* I will be...Sad

norad
Vintage Newbie

I wonder if the KU game will have any effect on attendance.
kayaree
Sea Post King

sully_51 wrote:
kayaree wrote:
sully_51 wrote:
kayaree wrote:
oliez wrote:
kayaree wrote:

ha. oh man.

http://maps.google.com ;)

*sigh...* I will be...:(

aww..I'm sorry..but hey..you will at least still be there..and maybe not dealing with the awkwardness of spending the day with your ex..