Laughing City
Kylee Janai
Vintage Newbie

patrock wrote:
mybrotherisadino wrote:
I got the Marvelous Things one.

What shirt is that?

I think they may have been talking about the blue shirt with the bunny.
mybrotherisadino
Sea Post King

patrock wrote:
mybrotherisadino wrote:
I got the Marvelous Things one.

What shirt is that?

Dark blue with a light blue rabbit ("I followed a rabbit...")
I was going to get the green/deer one, but its a little girl.
Joined: 25 Aug 2007 | Posts: 127 | Location: Minneapolis, MN
davegahan
Sea Post King

I personally love all the shirt designs... thus why I got one of each of them. I like the fact that they are all different colors. Yeah, some are a tad "fem" but I like them regardless, especially the spider one. I get the most comments about that one and the green one.
They all seem to have a Tim Burton/Danny Elfman/Oingo Boingo-ish flavor going on.

norad
Vintage Newbie

http://www.flickr.com/photos/golly/2479327525/

I don't think anyone has mentioned the new hoodies?
johnip
Vintage Newbie

I might have gotten the hoodie or maybe the spider shirt, but alas, I am not a rich man and could only get one. The blue rabbit shirt won out. Smile
Laughing Citizen

I got the hoodie because I only had $59...one dollar short of getting a shirt in addition. Sad At least the hoodie is softsoftsoft!

j'ai pas envie d'être un robot, métro boulot dodo
-Kelli
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
golly andrew
Laughing Citizen

The light blue girl-with-hammer one from the Mute Math tour is the only design that ever caught my manly attention.
Joined: 23 Mar 2005 | Posts: 1919 | Location: In a glass case of emotion
woman4life
Golly, Poster

Jared x wrote:
patrock wrote:
A lot of the shirt designs are on just one tour that I've seen. I got the hoodie at the Iowa show even though I'm not really a fan of the design...it was soft! My dad complained that the shirts were to female oriented though.

I agree with your dad. They are sort of female oriented. I have yet to buy a t-shirt because of that. Then again, I can be sort of picky when it comes to clothes.

Hmm.. they looked pretty gender neutral to me. Most of the time I think band tees are too masculine. In fact, some of them weren't "feminine" enough, imho. Now, the butterfly tee Vedera had was girly, and I loved it and bought it. I also bought the Eisley Rabbit tee in navy. I really did like it when I wore it. The only thing was that I had to buy in sizes that just fit, so it looks like I will have to hang them all up to dry. LOL C'est la vie.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
woman4life
Golly, Poster

guitargirl wrote:
I got the hoodie because I only had $59...one dollar short of getting a shirt in addition. Sad At least the hoodie is softsoftsoft!

Ahh.. I so would have given you the dollar. Sad I didn't have time to check out the hoodie. But I wanted to get something from each band so I probably wouldn't have had quite enough for a hoodie, too.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number