Laughing City
whatupmyasian
Sea Post King

Is it me or is Chauntelle's singing voice different than Sherri and Stacy's voice? Like how Ashlee Simpson's singing voice is different than her sister Jessica. Chauntelle's voice is so different, so unique, so... sexy, like John Frusciante's voice lol. I don't know what I'm saying. Maybe the the Ashlee/Jessica analogy was bad but I can't help but love her voice. Maybe it's because she rarely sings and when she does you can't help but feel mesmerized.
jamiga
Vintage Newbie

Yup I get the tingles in a silly place.
golly andrew
Laughing Citizen

jamiga wrote:
Yup I get the tingles in a silly place.

Does it start in your toes and you crinkle your nose?
Joined: 23 Mar 2005 | Posts: 1919 | Location: In a glass case of emotion
kathymunster
Golly, Poster

her voice is definitely very unique and i love it. i've never heard anything quite like it, same with stacy's voice and sherri's. however i think out of all of her sisters, chauntelle's voice is a bit similar to sherri's.
i also think that christie's voice is similar to stacy's?
hm. idk, but they all have very unique, amazing voices and i do wish that i could hear more solos from chauntelle.

-Mae West
Miss Pine
Golly, Poster

kathymunster wrote:
her voice is definitely very unique and i love it. i've never heard anything quite like it, same with stacy's voice and sherri's. however i think out of all of her sisters, chauntelle's voice is a bit similar to sherri's.
i also think that christie's voice is similar to stacy's?
hm. idk, but they all have very unique, amazing voices and i do wish that i could hear more solos from chauntelle.

Someone on here recently posted a video of Christie singing the beginning of I Wasn't Prepared at one of the shows, and I find she sounds a LOT like Sherri!

Anyway, I agree about Chauntelle's voice being very beautiful. I wish she would sing on more of the songs. It would further expand the loveliness of Eisley's sound.
dandelion567
Sea Post King

I think Chauntelle has a beautiful voice! I'm a recently new fan, but one I heard "I could be there for you" and heard the part she sang, I knew that was not Sherri or Stacy. I personally like her voice more than Sherri or Stacy's(but I still love their's to death). I hope she get's to sing more on their next album... Very Happy
Last edited by dandelion567 on Tue May 13, 2008 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

I love Chauntelle's voice. Christie is kind of the Super DuPree. She will be better than all of them with some more work. Laughing

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Dan and Sam
Golly, Poster

I agree,Chauntelle has a totally amazing singing voice! Check out her vocals on "One More Day with You " on the Eisley YouTube page. Her vocals are fantastic- they definately have me wishing that she will sing more in the future Smile
and...sorry this is late...
a very heartfelt belated "Happy Mother's Day!" to you , Chauntelle! Very Happy

DRMS_7888
Vintage Newbie

She has a much softer, mellow palette (albeit, much more body than Lisa Hannigan). She has a lovely voice.

MAKECOLDPLAYHISTORY
Joined: 20 Feb 2005 | Posts: 8868 | Location: Saturn, the Bringer of Old Age
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
norad
Vintage Newbie

They all have amazing voices but Chauntelle's seems the most special. I think it's because I've heard it the least. When she sings live it blow her sisters out of the water. So amazing.
fernster
Sea Post King

patrock wrote:
They all have amazing voices but Chauntelle's seems the most special. I think it's because I've heard it the least. When she sings live it blow her sisters out of the water. So amazing.

I hope its ok to ask, but why hasn't Chauntelle sang more in the past if she has such a lovely voice??? Its interesting how much people love her voice too. I think your right Patrock, Because we hear it very little it makes it more special.

norad
Vintage Newbie

She sang in the band until/when she was like 17 or 18 maybe? Then she lost her confidence somehow. Recently it seems to be coming back!
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

patrock wrote:
She sang in the band until/when she was like 17 or 18 maybe? Then she lost her confidence somehow. Recently it seems to be coming back!

Thankfully!

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
OrangeGold&Green
Sea Post King

Chauntelle's voice is wonderfully unique. I think her voice sounds more like Stacy's than anybodys...but mostly it is a thing all her own. Christie's sounds a lot like Sherri's and should be even better with some "fine tuning. I'm defintely interested to see how the two progress.
mikep0922
Lost at Forum

DRMS_7888 wrote:
She has a much softer, mellow palette (albeit, much more body than Lisa Hannigan). She has a lovely voice.
I think thats an apt description!