Laughing City
Cendrillon
Golly, Poster

I guess I could be the only one this happened to, but did anyone else have problems with their t-shirts, like getting weird when they were washed? I got a youth large, cause I wanted it to fit more like a girly t-shirt. The first two times I wore it, it was fine. Then, I went to put it on today, and it was shorter, and wider. I didn't do anything different to it, been washing it on cold and air drying it...did anything like this happen to anyone else? Or does anyone know ways to correct this problem? Thanks very much...

(By the way, I like the spell check button on here. Not because I spell things wrong, it's just kind of cool and I haven't seen one on a forum Very Happy )
anotherrandomtuesday
Vintage Newbie

Try washing it again and when it's wet, pull it downwards. That should help reshape it.
Joined: 28 Jul 2005 | Posts: 4455 | Location: Sacramento, CA.
Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

Can you tell me what shirt it was, and if it has a tag in it so we can know the maker?
Cendrillon
Golly, Poster

Sure, it was the tan Psycatic in a youth large, and the maker was The Core. This might just be a weird thing, because this happened to one of my threadless t-shirts, but only one of them, the rest are fine...
the_amazing_laura
Sea Post King

I got a shirt on the Final Noises tour back in the day, and when I brought it home in the light I noticed that the stitching was all wonky. It happens sometimes, I guess.
emilytheanteater
Sea Post King

yeah, my shirt actually shrunk to the perfect size cuz it was really big on me before wasjing it. but then the design got kinda wrinkly (i guess due to the shrinking) and it faded just a little. still good tho. i really like the shirt quality. sooooooooooo soft............... =P
mikep0922
Lost at Forum

I got one of the same PsyCatic T-shirts by the Core, and it did seem to shrink some, but now it's just more form fitting. Smile
johnip
Vintage Newbie

I got a medium blue rabbit one. I think it shrunk a little in the wash, but it could just be my manly shoulders. Wink
Vintage Newbie

mikep0922 wrote:
I got one of the same PsyCatic T-shirts by the Core, and it did seem to shrink some, but now it's just more form fitting. Smile

Same. It fits fine even after the washing, except the neck area. It almost seems like my shirt wants to choke me. Sad But it's fine.