Laughing City
Jared x
Lost at Forum

Who is going to be there?

I'm driving down from Austin to go see them again.

alinicole
Sea Post King

I'll definitely be there since I live here and all.

I should probably figure out where exactly this Scout Bar place is...

Jared x
Lost at Forum

tragedienne wrote:

Yeah, I'm so scared I'm going to get lost. I don't know San Antonio at all. Confused

alinicole
Sea Post King

Jared x wrote:
tragedienne wrote:

Yeah, I'm so scared I'm going to get lost. I don't know San Antonio at all. Confused

I went to the tour map on the Eisley myspace and zoomed into the San Antonio show location and from the looks of that it looks like Scout Bar is off of N. Saint Mary's street... which is where the White Rabbit venue is and it's basically the worst part of the city. *sigh*

I'm not sure if that map is accurate, though. I hope not.

moviescriptending
Sea Post King

Jared x wrote:

lol
i dont know SA either, and i live here.

gotta google and mapquest the place.
Joined: 20 Nov 2007 | Posts: 14 | Location: San Antonio, TX
sebas
Golly, Poster

I was going to go...but nobody will go with me, and I've asked so many people Sad
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

I'd like to go, especially since I have so much family there, but 6 hours is just a bit too much driving for me to be able to do right now. Mad

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
moviescriptending
Sea Post King

sebas wrote:
I was going to go...but nobody will go with me, and I've asked so many people Sad

go anyway!

you will be in good company with all of us Very Happy
Joined: 20 Nov 2007 | Posts: 14 | Location: San Antonio, TX
do_your_best_to_hear_me
Sea Post King

scout bar is actually right near the 281/1604 interchange. but has anyone heard anything about this show recently? cuz we tried to buy tickets&they told us it was relocated to the white rabbit... is that true?? im real confused! i was pumped about scout bar cuz its like 10 mins from my house&its brand new.. while the white rabbit is probably the most sucky venue ever. plus they appear to have some other band playing that night...so im dont know what to think!!
if anyone knows anything, let me know!! im so ready for eisley on friday&i think ill cry if i cant figure out where they're playing!!
alinicole
Sea Post King

do_your_best_to_hear_me wrote:
scout bar is actually right near the 281/1604 interchange. but has anyone heard anything about this show recently? cuz we tried to buy tickets&they told us it was relocated to the white rabbit... is that true?? im real confused! i was pumped about scout bar cuz its like 10 mins from my house&its brand new.. while the white rabbit is probably the most sucky venue ever. plus they appear to have some other band playing that night...so im dont know what to think!!
if anyone knows anything, let me know!! im so ready for eisley on friday&i think ill cry if i cant figure out where they're playing!!

oh CRAP are you serious?

Last time I went there to see Flyleaf the power went out before their set and they had to play acoustic... oh and the roof leaked.

I guess this is why Vedera has the show listed at the white rabbit on their myspace.

CRAPPPPP. I hate that venue so much.

EDIT: Yes it's been moved. *sobs*

do_your_best_to_hear_me
Sea Post King

tragedienne wrote:

oh CRAP are you serious?

Last time I went there to see Flyleaf the power went out before their set and they had to play acoustic... oh and the roof leaked.

I guess this is why Vedera has the show listed at the white rabbit on their myspace.

CRAPPPPP. I hate that venue so much.

EDIT: Yes it's been moved. *sobs*

goollllyyy. im real pissed now. i was super excited about the new place... the white rabbit has the worst sound besides all the rest of the crappy things you said... plus you have all those stupid kids that hang outside who really could careless about whose playing and act like idiots all night long... this serious sucks. oh well... one more show at the white rabbit&than hopefully next time they can play at scout.
alinicole
Sea Post King

I wonder why the heck it was moved... I don't get it. Also are Eisley going to be stuck playing in some little back room now since there are apparently two shows going on at once there? Ugh.
do_your_best_to_hear_me
Sea Post King

tragedienne wrote:
I wonder why the heck it was moved... I don't get it. Also are Eisley going to be stuck playing in some little back room now since there are apparently two shows going on at once there? Ugh.

oh my gosh.. i didnt even think about that... i sure hope not... that would suck. if this show blows, i hope they dont give up on us&not come back the next time... that would suck... we're gonna have to be extra good at showing the eisley love...
alinicole
Sea Post King

tragedienne wrote:

oh my gosh.. i didnt even think about that... i sure hope not... that would suck. if this show blows, i hope they dont give up on us&not come back the next time... that would suck... we're gonna have to be extra good at showing the eisley love...

the site has the cinematic sunrise show listed on main stage... but then again it doesn't even list Eisley. If you call the info number though they list Eisley as playing on Friday but no info about what stage.

*facedesk*

do_your_best_to_hear_me
Sea Post King

well, thanks for the info..
ill guess ill be standing around friday night trying to figure where im suppose to be... ill find them though, even if it kills me! :]

goto page
 | next >>