Laughing City
Jared x
Lost at Forum

Surprised

We should update it and fill in the many blanks. It's looking pretty bare at the moment!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christie_DuPree

Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

It's going to get deleted.

It’s probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" -memo from 1952 Project ARTICHOKE

Joined: 19 Aug 2004 | Posts: 10565 | Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

Pantheon4 wrote:

I don't see why it should (unless that same douchenozzle that tried to baleet Chauntelle rears his ugly head).

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

Saellys wrote:
Pantheon4 wrote:

I don't see why it should (unless that same douchenozzle that tried to baleet Chauntelle rears his ugly head).

Well, the thing about Chauntelle's article was that she met the notability requirements. I'm not sure if Christie's does. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Notability_%28music%29#Criteria _for_musicians_and_ensembles

It’s probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" -memo from 1952 Project ARTICHOKE

Joined: 19 Aug 2004 | Posts: 10565 | Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
bigideas
Vintage Newbie

Pantheon4 wrote:
Saellys wrote:
Pantheon4 wrote:

Well, the thing about Chauntelle's article was that she met the notability requirements. I'm not sure if Christie's does. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Notability_%28music%29#Criteria _for_musicians_and_ensembles

i had no idea about that wiki had such requirements.
i was actually just looking at Sherri's and noticed an update.
i wonder if someone amongst us based it on the "DK" thread...

Mooncutter
Lost at Forum

bigideas wrote:

There's a lot more behind it than that.

And yeah, I'm not sure how well Christie meets the requirements, but I doubt anyone will care enough to delete it (the guy who fought over Chauntelle's seems to have finally moved on.) Besides, if she's not eligible now she will be (hopefully) soon!

Sea Post King

She's a sex scandal figure? Hah.

Joined: 01 Apr 2006 | Posts: 314 | Location: Greetings From Michigan, The Great Lakes State!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
norad
Vintage Newbie

alastica wrote:
She's a sex scandal figure? Hah.

Whatever has she been up to on tour!
Jared x
Lost at Forum

I bet she's never been put on the same list as Paris Hilton, Elliot Spitzer, and Scott Stapp before.
bigideas
Vintage Newbie

Mooncutter wrote:
bigideas wrote:

There's a lot more behind it than that.

And yeah, I'm not sure how well Christie meets the requirements, but I doubt anyone will care enough to delete it (the guy who fought over Chauntelle's seems to have finally moved on.) Besides, if she's not eligible now she will be (hopefully) soon!

well, if they want whatever to be known then they'll let whatever be known.

i'm looking forward to hearing what a Christie release sounds like.
i wonder if there are other DuPree cameos throughout?

ks1990
Lost at Forum

Wow i remember when she didnt have a wiki page, haha. Yeah, I hope it doesn't get deleted, get expanding guys!
mellon collie
Sea Post King

Quote:
(born on May 2, 1990, in City, State)

haha.

holy crap. she's only a year older than me. weird, thought she was older than that.

Sings in the Morning
Sea Post King

mellon collie wrote:
Quote:
(born on May 2, 1990, in City, State)

haha.

holy crap. she's only a year older than me. weird, thought she was older than that.

She was born exactly 11 years before my little brother! And she's only like, 7 months older than me! Very Happy

-----------------------------------------

God always gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.
--Jim Elliot

------------------------------------------

I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something. I will not refuse to do the something I can do.
-- Helen Keller
kristal
Sea Post King

you can't access it anymore, but direct from this forum's link, it says this:

This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.
Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's entry on the Articles for deletion page.
Feel free to edit the article, but the article must not be blanked, and this notice must not be removed, until the discussion is closed. For more information, particularly on merging or moving the article during the discussion, read the guide to deletion.

i think people need to start commenting in order for something to happen.
Joined: 27 Apr 2006 | Posts: 104 | Location: los angeles, ca
sully_51
Golly, Poster

kristal wrote:
you can't access it anymore, but direct from this forum's link, it says this:

This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.
Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's entry on the Articles for deletion page.
Feel free to edit the article, but the article must not be blanked, and this notice must not be removed, until the discussion is closed. For more information, particularly on merging or moving the article during the discussion, read the guide to deletion.

i think people need to start commenting in order for something to happen.

It's back up and all that's gone already, removed by the same person who put it in there, so I guess it's considered valid now...