Laughing City
woman4life
Golly, Poster

Just wanted to thank Boyd and Eisley for allowing us to take pics. I was at a Death Cab for Cutie concert tonight and no cameras were allowed in, although a few people had them at the stage no one said anything. I had to try and get shots with a camera phone. I'm sure they aren't anything special. (The lighting was fun... made me sad.) LOL

Anyway, I love having the photos as a memory, and I'm very grateful for the opportunity. Thanks once again.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Jared x
Lost at Forum

Yeah, once I totally got chewed out for having a disposable camera in my pocket when I entered Stubb's. The funny thing was that it was full and not going to be used during the show. Haha. Whatever.

It's really cool that those of you who want to take pictures are allowed. I always enjoy looking at them when they're posted.

norad
Vintage Newbie

I will never understand the big deal about cameras. No matter what answer I get. It's pointless and rude.
Tim Kim
Sea Post King

I sort of understand why bands don't like cameras... when I was at the Sacramento show.. once Eisley stepped on stage flashes were going off like a lightning storm.. so one could see why it could get troublesome.

change is happening.
Joined: 27 Apr 2006 | Posts: 305 | Location: Sacramento, Caluhfournia
starnothing
Laughing Citizen

Totally appreciate it.
Don't need to hassle Boyd to get a photo pass anymore. (Well when they're headlining at least)

And I'm not sure it's cause of the whole flashy flashy thing... bc a lot of people who have SLR's can go without flash anyway... so I dunno either why people get their panties ina bunch about cameras
Envenomed627
Sea Post King

definitely appreciate it. Thanks Eisley!!! I love when bands are cool people.
kulvir
Laughing Citizen

Eisley's openess when it comes to cameras is much appreciated. I don't understand why a band wouldn't want people to take pictures and put them up on their blog or facebook. It's a great way for new people to find out about you.
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

Smile Cool