Laughing City
norad
Vintage Newbie

StrangeYellowPatterns.com is doing an interview with the band (not sure how many are actually gonna get in on it). We'd like to have some questions they don't get asked usually. They can be weird and funky questions. It does not have to be related to the band or anything. We're looking for questions that fans and boardies have that magazines may not think to ask.

SO if you have a question you've always wanted to ask post it here and it might get include it in the interview!
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Stacy and Sherri seem to get asked to do backing vocals quite a bit ... who would the band want to do backing vocals for an EISLEY song? And beyond that, who would they enjoy collaborating with?

Thinking of more ...

(I don't really read too many interviews, so hopefully that hasn't been asked.)

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

I would like to know what Weston and Garron listen to, and are influenced by. I've heard Stacy, Sherri and Chauntelle on that question, but never those two. Oh, and will Christie be singing any guest vocals on the new ep or album? Chauntelle sounded amazing everytime I've heard her - will she have a bigger role vocally going forward / with the new stuff?
DRMS_7888
Vintage Newbie

How many hours do you guys normally practice/compose/rehearse on any given day when you are not out on tour or recording?

MAKECOLDPLAYHISTORY
Joined: 20 Feb 2005 | Posts: 8868 | Location: Saturn, the Bringer of Old Age
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
StuartBuck
Sea Post King

Describe your songwriting process. For example, do you typically come up with some interesting lyrics and then write a tune to match, or the other way around? Does a tune come to you in your head, or do you doodle around on the piano/guitar until something catchy emerges? Do you ever find songwriting a struggle, or does a new song just hit you all at once?
alinicole
Sea Post King

-The media/press always tend to focus on the fact that you're all related, does that ever get old?

-What is one question you get asked a lot in interviews that you're sick of answering?

-Do any of you play video games?

-Your fans like to bring you things when you're on tour, what are your favorite things to get? (this could help fans out there decide on stuff to bring them if they want to bring them gifts or whatnot)

-What does a normal day off-tour consist of for you guys?

-If a fan comes up to you asking if you remember them, and you don't, what do you say? (haha)

Yeah... that's about all I got. If you can word them better then feel free to do so, I'm typing this pretty fast because I have to leave soon.

ks1990
Lost at Forum

-How would Chauntelle feel about singing more on LP3. How does she feel about how everyone has positively reacted to her solo on ICBT4U (crowds screaming), has it encouraged to her to want to sing more/gain more confidence, etc
mermaidentwinedshrubbery
Sea Post King

Yes, ask about video games. And if they have played guitar hero or rock band.
Joined: 10 Jun 2005 | Posts: 192 | Location: Castle Rock, CO.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
redboots
Sea Post King

What are your favorite superhero movies?
Joined: 30 May 2008 | Posts: 309 | Location: above the tree tops
norad
Vintage Newbie

Thanks for the questions! I think we have enough now. Very Happy
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Locked by request. Smile

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address