Laughing City
sharrkmaster
Sea Post King

So.. I've been looking around and apparently there isn't an official site to sell official Eisley stuff like shirts and what not. What's up with that? They should certainly make one! I really want to get some Eisley tees.. that would be very nice.

But in the meanwhile.. is there anyone out there wanting to sell me some cool Eisley shirts? Preferable in Medium, but I'll take any right now, I suppose. lol.
Joined: 10 Mar 2008 | Posts: 136 | Location: Edmond, Oklahoma
alinicole
Sea Post King

Yeah... no more shirts on the official store. The only way you can get them nowadays is to go to a show. If you can't, though, ebay is your best bet. I've seen some every now and then pop up on there. They're usually snatched up pretty quickly so keep an eye out.

If none pop up on there, though, you'll just have to wait for another tour I'm afraid. If it doesn't come anywhere near you you could try asking a member here to pick one up for you and give them the money to buy it and send it to you. Very Happy

TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

You might not have to wait forever, though I have no clue when the day might come that we can buy online again. It would be nice if it was soon, they're probably missing out on some good revenue.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
sharrkmaster
Sea Post King

TheAntrider wrote:
You might not have to wait forever, though I have no clue when the day might come that we can buy online again. It would be nice if it was soon, they're probably missing out on some good revenue.

Yeah, hopefully.. that would be nice. I'm sure I'm not the only one wanting to buy shirts and other stuff. *coughSherri'sartworkcough*

Hmm.. Yeah I tried looking stuff up on ebay but couldn't find anything. I guess they're pretty popular. heh... unfortunately I missed them when they came to Oklahoma TWICE for the Combinations tour... I really wish I could've seen them and bought some shirts! Ah well, I guess I'll just have to wait!
redboots
Sea Post King

sharrkmaster wrote:
TheAntrider wrote:

Yeah, hopefully.. that would be nice. I'm sure I'm not the only one wanting to buy shirts and other stuff. *coughSherri'sartworkcough*

Hmm.. Yeah I tried looking stuff up on ebay but couldn't find anything. I guess they're pretty popular. heh... unfortunately I missed them when they came to Oklahoma TWICE for the Combinations tour... I really wish I could've seen them and bought some shirts! Ah well, I guess I'll just have to wait!

There's a hoodie ending in about twenty minutes... I'd get it but it's a small and I've never had an american apparel hoodie so I dont know how it would fit... (probably on the smaller side)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290250285114&ssPage Name=ADME:B:WNA:US:1123
Joined: 30 May 2008 | Posts: 309 | Location: above the tree tops
sharrkmaster
Sea Post King

redboots wrote:
sharrkmaster wrote:
TheAntrider wrote:

There's a hoodie ending in about twenty minutes... I'd get it but it's a small and I've never had an american apparel hoodie so I dont know how it would fit... (probably on the smaller side)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290250285114&ssPage Name=ADME:B:WNA:US:1123

Hmm.. thanks for the heads up. But yeah, it's probably too small for me, unfortunately, or I'd definitely buy it. A pretty good deal, too, at $12 about. Ah well, I'll wait for another one to pop up.
oliez
Vintage Newbie

I have a few shirts I'm planning on posting on ebay within a couple months. Keep an eye out.
sharrkmaster
Sea Post King

All righty then.

Would it be too much to ask of you to let me know beforehand? =P
oliez
Vintage Newbie

sharrkmaster wrote:
All righty then.

Would it be too much to ask of you to let me know beforehand? =P

I've said on here before that I was going to potentially sell them and I got more requests to do that than I have shirts and so there's nothing I can really do...I'll be sure to let everyone know.

As soon as I get set in my new place here I'll get them up. I'll see if I can take some photos today.
emerge-nico
Sea Post King

We're working on it Smile We just need a little more time.
Joined: 03 Jul 2008 | Posts: 12 | Location: Ottawa, Canada, Eh?
mikep0922
Lost at Forum

Hooray!!! Smile Can't wait!
sharrkmaster
Sea Post King

emerge-nico wrote:

Woohoo! Hope you get it up and running soon!
redboots
Sea Post King

emerge-nico wrote:

Exciting.... Thanks nico!!
Joined: 30 May 2008 | Posts: 309 | Location: above the tree tops
seansy
Sea Post King

I cant wait to have my Eisley shirts Very Happy . I like to display my Eisley love loud and proud. And i wanna wear it to the next Eisley show i go to, Come back to New York please![/i]
The sun is the same in a relative way, but you're older
Shorter of breath and one day closer to death
anotherrandomtuesday
Vintage Newbie

seansy wrote:
I cant wait to have my Eisley shirts Very Happy . I like to display my Eisley love loud and proud. And i wanna wear it to the next Eisley show i go to, Come back to New York please![/i]

I love my Eisley shirts. I have four. Very Happy
Joined: 28 Jul 2005 | Posts: 4455 | Location: Sacramento, CA.