Laughing City
TheClassicRomance
Sea Post King

So,I was thinking and had an idea. Idea
I thought maybe the LC forum users could write notes to our favorite gingerkid Merchbear. Just little ditties if appreciation and well-wishing for him to read when he's feeling back to his dandy self.

Anyone interested?
Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

Christie wrote a song inspired by his near death experience.
It's the one on her site right now called "Safe". Smile

Zane,
I hope your head seals back up and that you start remembering that my oldest son's name is Weston, with a W, not Beston, or Deston!
We are so thankful that you are getting better day by day.
You guys should come home for a while.
We miss you.
Love,
kim Smile
emilytheanteater
Sea Post King

Hi Zane! If you ever read this, I just wanna say: Do you remember me??? Haha, I was that one crazy girl that freaked out a little at the San Diego concert at the HOB when I saw Weston and you at the merch booth. And then I made him sign my notebook and I asked for your autograph too and you were like, "You don't want my autograph, I'm not important," and I said "I don't care, I've seen you hanging out with Weston a lot from Sherri's pics and that's important to me," and made you sign my book anyways...

Haha, but yeah, I'm just letting you know that you're still important because without you, Eisley would lose not only a great friend, but also the best merchbear that ever walked the face of this earth.

=)

Good wishes to a speedy recovery! See you at the next concert!

TheClassicRomance
Sea Post King

Hey Zane-
I'm praying for your speedy recovery! We met you at a Detroit show. Everyone was yelling and asking questions and you were very kind and chill. You are a most awesome person.
Feel better soon.
Elizabeth
Unregistered
Laughing Citizen

hi Zane Smile

You were at the show when the vedera band played, i remember you were very kind and helpful. You are awesome! We love you. And this amazing song that Christie wrote for you says so much good things about you. Smile We're gald to have you around! Smile
matthew

Adam the Human
Sea Post King

Yea Zane is as much a part of the Eisley experience as the Duprees...I hope he'll make a full recovery. I don't want to sound pessimistic but from the little info that we've been given, it sounds like this will be a very tough, long rehabilitation. So if I were a praying man, I'd be praying hard and often for Zane...
Nowhere Man
Vintage Newbie

I really don't know what to say. I had a joke but my jokes always go over really badly I've noticed. There's not a lot of info but from what Kim says you're doing better and I'm hoping for your quick recovery. Hang in there. You don't seem like the type to give up though and luckily you're in tip-top shape so that will help in your recovery. Also you're not alone, you have some great friends pulling for you and that's a big plus.

we're really not alone, we have each other
Joined: 13 Jan 2007 | Posts: 2600 | Location: sitting in his nowhere land, TX
Dan and Sam
Golly, Poster

Hope you get better soon Zane! We're saying prayers for your fast recovery. Sam and I met you at the Detroit concert ( and we bought lots of shirts and hoodies Smile You were very friendly and helpful, and we even recognized you without your bear suit Wink

Get well soon!!