Laughing City
LaRose Guitars
Sea Post King

Hey Yall!! I know its been a while...been really busy...hope you're all doing well!!! Very Happy

Anyways I wanted to let you guys get first dibs on Sherri's guitar! This guitar was presented to her on April 27th at Eisley's Boston show!! The guitar was used on the remainder of that tour!! Heres some pics!! Smile

[img]

[/img]

[img]

the price on this guitar is very nice.....hey that sounded cool...HA!! Feel free to email me at Laroseguitars@yahoo.com reasonable offers will be considered....even some unreasonable ones..maybe....Hmmm.....

LaRose custom "77"
Body wood: Chambered Honduran Mahogany
Neck wood: Honduran Mahogany
fingerboard: Gaboon Ebony
Top wood: Western Quilted Maple
Scale: 25"
Finish Color: Charcoal Burst Shocked
eletroinics: Vol/Vol/Tone, 3way
Pickups: Lollar Custom wound Phat single coils
Tuners: Vintage Grover Keystones
Bridge: Shaller Tune-o-matic with Bigsby tail piece
The guitar is also completely bound with Italian Ivoroid binding, has a satin finish on the neck and back and sings like no other!!! Who ever gets this guitar is one lucky son of a............gun?! So don't hesitate, make yourself happy and buy this...you know you need it, want it, and if you don't get it 20 years from now you will be kickin yourself in the arse!!!! Wink [/img]

Saellys
Vintage Newbie

Droooooooool. Who wants to go in on this with me? We can timeshare it!

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
blisteredavalon
Sea Post King

absolutely gorgeous guitar!
redboots
Sea Post King

Would go for it if I had the money! Smile It's a gorgeous guitar--I'd get to play something nice and have a piece of eisley history.
Joined: 30 May 2008 | Posts: 309 | Location: above the tree tops
muchomundomuch
Sea Post King

It is very temping to spend all of my money on this. Very tempting indeed.
But I have to eat. And pay rent.
Would you be willing to finance? Wink

lookingXglass
Golly, Poster

I reallllly wan tit, I sent you an email already. I'll do pretty much anything for it. First of all it's a sweet guitar, second of all it belonged to Sherri!

"I don't wanna touch you and feel so helpless; I don't wanna smell you and lose my senses" Rufus Wainwright, Foolish Love
Joined: 28 Dec 2007 | Posts: 807 | Location: Wouldn't you like to know?
norad
Vintage Newbie

lookingXglass wrote:
I reallllly wan tit, I sent you an email already. I'll do pretty much anything for it. First of all it's a sweet guitar, second of all it belonged to Sherri!

Nice typo.
LaRose Guitars
Sea Post King

lookingXglass wrote:

Make an offer!! Please I've been in a genorous mood this last week!! I may do something crazy!!!!! Mr. Green

Adam the Human
Sea Post King

Not that I'm being a Suspicious Aloisius, but why is it for sale? Being a guitarist myself, even if I moved on to bigger and better axes, I wouldn't sell an old guitar, unless I was really strapped for cash. Especially if it had some memories attached to it...?

That being said, hell yea I want it!
do not be afraid.
Lost at Forum

LaRose Guitars wrote:
Make an offer!! Please I've been in a genorous mood this last week!! I may do something crazy!!!!! Mr. Green

generous, huh? how about $5?

i actually really love this particular guitar (believe it or not!), but, unfortunitely, i'm kinda completely broke, and am trying to save up for a better guitar right now, and i probably couldn't afford this one even then! the best offer i can give you right now is probably, like, $350! so, yeah… how about an installment plan? or maybe we could do that timeshare thing? or not…

or, how about this: i'll go out to wherever on earth you are, you'll give me the guitar, and i'll work it for you until it's all payed off! i'll need my meals payed for so i don't starve to death (nothin' fancy, i could probably live off Burger King and TV dinners; i practically do already!), and somewhere to sleep (like, say, a floor), and, otherwise, i'll pretty much be your slave… until it's all payed off, at least…
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 | Posts: 1126 | Location: Temple Terrace, Florida
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Indentured servitude? Laughing

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
do not be afraid.
Lost at Forum

TheAntrider wrote:
Indentured servitude? Laughing

sure, why not?! i doubt he'll get a better offer than that!
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 | Posts: 1126 | Location: Temple Terrace, Florida
muchomundomuch
Sea Post King

How much do you usually charge for your guitars? just ballpark?
danieldugdale
Sea Post King

anyone on here actually thinking about buying this?
LaRose Guitars
Sea Post King

Very Happy A typical guitar that gets ordered through me starts at 2300.00 and that the bare bones model! The price only goes up from there! But because this guitar is technically used I am willing to cut an unbelievable deal....to the right person! No slaves thanks...all offers will be considered!!! So name your price and I'll see what I can do Very Happy
Its ok to be suspicious as I would if roles were reversed...The guitar is MINT!! and sounds great!! Boyd posted somewhere about the reason I built her another guitar...not sure where but he did. It was nothing more than asthetics.
This thing is 100% so no worries. This model is the last of its kind...my new designs are coming out soon and this model is being discontinued. Chauntelle and Sherri are the only two peolple on planet earth that have the other 2 guitars!! This model was custom for them!!! So there are 3 in total, 2 owned by Eisley, the other one, could be owned by you!! Very Happy