Laughing City
The_Paronomasial_Mattoid
Vintage Newbie

A comment that I got on facebook.

Friend wrote:
Andrew! Time to make you proud. I just purchased Eisley's Room Noises CD, and I'm pretty sure I'm a fan for life. <_< I've only listened to about half so far, but my favorite is "I Wasn't Prepared". When the singer bends that note...pure bliss. >_> Or Brightly Wound, I like that one too.

My friend had never heard them before. He knew of them from me, but yeah. It's a very good feeling and a very good day.

The world is R. Kelly's shower. It's a golden world.

Nowhere Man wrote:
mr pine wrote:
is there a difference between dubstep and techno?
you know besides the name?

techno: uhnd chik uhnd chik uhnd chik uhnd chik
dubstep: BOOM Chik.. Boom Boom Boom Chik.. PEOOOWWwwww BOOM BOWowoWOWoWOWow zipzipzipzipzipwoowooowoow EEEEEeeeeeerrr BOOM BOOM BOOM Splat!
ync
Golly, Poster

haha, sweet Very Happy
i always love getting my friends into them

i got one on a DeviantArt piece a while back that i did to "invasion" i linked to the music video

Quote:
Your beautiful piece made me curious about the song. I clicked the link and listened to it once... then again... and again xDD And finally I had to buy it because its such an awesome song!! Their voices are so pretty!!! Thank you so much for introducing me to Eisley <3

You misunderstood. I used that emoticon to show people what they'd look like after I stab them in the eye.

Wink
rockchick1959
Golly, Poster

yeah, i feel accomplished because i got my sister, brother, and dad turned on to them although all of them complained about eisley and "i hate them stop playing it ALL THE TIME!".

my dad sends me emails whenever an eisley song pops up on his shuffle. today it was treetops.

http://kimschaefer.bandcamp.com/

http://youtube.com/kimschaefermusic
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Nice work! Making new fans is a good feeling.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
lace face
Sea Post King

My dad hates them for whatever reason but i got my older sister into them. They have been her favorite band for awhile now. They have been my fav for 6 years now all the way back to when i was 10 Very Happy
grain thrower
Vintage Newbie

lace face wrote:
My dad hates them for whatever reason but i got my older sister into them. They have been her favorite band for awhile now. They have been my fav for 6 years now all the way back to when i was 10 Very Happy

WTF, would he prefer you listened to Miley Cyrus or American Idol dreck all day? You should remind him to count himself very very lucky.

lace face
Sea Post King

grain thrower wrote:
lace face wrote:

WTF, would he prefer you listened to Miley Cyrus or American Idol dreck all day? You should remind him to count himself very very lucky.

Ha i know...Most 16 year olds listen to that crap.. My dads weird though he doesn't really like music. I also got my friend into them today, i got bored and was listening to them in school and my friend listened too and she went home today and bought their album Very Happy
The_Paronomasial_Mattoid
Vintage Newbie

lace face wrote:
grain thrower wrote:
lace face wrote:

Ha i know...Most 16 year olds listen to that crap.. My dads weird though he doesn't really like music. I also got my friend into them today, i got bored and was listening to them in school and my friend listened too and she went home today and bought their album Very Happy

Yeah! Spread the Eisley love.

The world is R. Kelly's shower. It's a golden world.

Nowhere Man wrote:
mr pine wrote:
is there a difference between dubstep and techno?
you know besides the name?

techno: uhnd chik uhnd chik uhnd chik uhnd chik
dubstep: BOOM Chik.. Boom Boom Boom Chik.. PEOOOWWwwww BOOM BOWowoWOWoWOWow zipzipzipzipzipwoowooowoow EEEEEeeeeeerrr BOOM BOOM BOOM Splat!
mikep0922
Lost at Forum

lace face wrote:
grain thrower wrote:
lace face wrote:

Good work! Smile