Laughing City
Lost Account 14082
Sea Post King

Although I've been a die-hard Eisley fan for more than a year now, I still don't own a T-shirt. I've searched relentlessly online but the best place I could find one was Eisley's very own, albeit outdated, merch store (eisley.com/store). I know that Boyd posted that there will be a new merch store released, but to my knowledge he hasn't set a release date and I was wondering if I should just go ahead and order one off the old store.

But here's my question: how do the shirts fit? Are they very loose or form-fitting? Also, are there any other places to get an Eisley tee? Thanks a bunch in advance, guys. Smile
alinicole
Sea Post King

Doesn't the old store not work anymore? Like if you try to order it you'll get an email later saying the item is no longer in stock or something? I'd wait for the new store to go up.

And honestly, in my experience, it just depends on the shirt. I have some eisley shirts in small but they are pretty big on me (pretty loose fitting), then I have others in small and they fit perfectly (more form fitting).

You can also try ebay for eisley shirts... but it's not very often one will pop up on there. Like I said I'd just wait for the new merch store. Very Happy

ync
Golly, Poster

i have a medium adult that is quite loose on me
i'm not sure if i got a men's or a women's though, zane was really busy when i bought it so the sale was kinda rushed Razz

it's shrunk a bit though, but it's still quite loose
it's kinda nice though, it breaathes

You misunderstood. I used that emoticon to show people what they'd look like after I stab them in the eye.

Wink
johnip
Vintage Newbie

I'm a guy and just about every shirt that fits me is a medium. So last year's tour I got a medium shirt, but it's too small for me. Sad Maybe if I was used to tight fitting shirts it'd be ok, but it's really too tight and the armpits bug the crap out of me so I hardly wear it. Confused
Lost at Forum

Same here! I wear it (a medium), but it is tight!
Lost Account 14082
Sea Post King

In that case I s'pose I'll just wait for the new merch store. I'm a girl and not that big a fan of loose-fitting tees, so I don't want to take a chance. Plus, if the store doesn't work anymore, then what's the point?. Also, I don't have an eBay. So does anyone know if there's a release date for the merch store? I imagine that it'll be released around the same time as the new album, but that's just a guess.
Cendrillon
Golly, Poster

Um, I'm an average height girl, and I have a youth large shirt. I'm pretty sure. It fits pretty well, I wish it was a little longer, I think it shrunk slightly in the wash.
uncreative
Vintage Newbie

In my experience they seem to run small.
amiwrong
Sea Post King

i'm a girl, average height (5'4) and weight and i have a youth medium that fits but is a little short. weird, i didn't even pick the size, he just gave it to me. at least it fits! (but it is a little small)
emilytheanteater
Sea Post King

if it helps i have a youth medium. it fits my form pretty well. not baggy or snug, but the way a t-shirt shud fit. and i'm really skinny, 5'2.

i like to buy merch when i go to their concerts. just wait, sherri usually comes up with more designs for their tours. and plus, it's cooler that way cuz u get to buy the stuff in person. zane sold me my shirt. yee!!!

Lost Account 14082
Sea Post King

I've never been to an Eisley concert (or a concert in general for that matter... my parents aren't very supportive of my musical endeavors), so I highly doubt that I'll snag a tour shirt any time soon, especially since the EP tour isn't coming anywhere near my hometown and I can't drive alone. Oh well... I s'pose that's what eBay is for!
Charl!3
Sea Post King

Dude ive got like six of them, no joke. They are usually a slim fit...and comfy.