Laughing City
Daniel Kraft
Sea Post King

Hey I just want to say Happy Birthday to Chauntelle! She is so nice and cool. If I would have known her birthday was coming up I would have like taken her and her mom out for pizza or something!
I hope there will be a video of the birthday cake experience.
Just make sure there is a fire extenguisher handy for all of those candles! 21!!! Wow! Have a great one! Very Happy

My Xangaaaaa...(Ricardo Mantaban)
http://www.xanga.com/Danelectro
Joined: 05 Nov 2002 | Posts: 193 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas
quarryboy
Sea Post King

hope you enjoy your day, chauntelle. we'll pretend i sent you a great gift and you absolutely loved it!! let's say it's a new vespa or perhaps i made this great gift basket with like a bunch of coupons to that restaurant you love... or um, maybe i like got the flaming lips to come sing happy birthday to you. man, that was a great gift. i hope when my birthday comes around, you're just as thoughtful. so yeah, happy birthday.
Joined: 04 Nov 2002 | Posts: 5 | Location: savannah, ga by way of shreveport, la
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Havilah
Sea Post King

Hey, wow I didn't know your birthday was so soon! Happy Birthday....hope it's a great one...You deserve it. A birthday couldn't have happened to a nicer person today! Haha....

Love Havilah Shocked
MeanGreen
Sea Post King

Yeah, happy birthday to ya!! I hope you enjoy life with out the X on your han every weekend!!! I have never meet you personally, but from what I have noticed of you, you are a really nice girl!!! Hope your B-Day is filed with excitement!!
#10 ok
Sea Post King

Chauntelle, you are one of the nicest musicians I've ever met. God said to you, "the god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. For we do not preach ourselves, but Jesus Christ as Lord , and ourselves as your servents for Jesus sake. For God who said, "Let light shine out of darkness," made HIS light shine in OUR hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face Christ." (2 cor 2:4-6) Hope you have a very merry birthday, and keep spreading light around, its so awesome. oh yeah and keep rockin'.
gRegor
the gEek

Happy Birthday, hope it's a spectacular day, and enjoy that steak. Mmm, meat.

PETA - People Eating Tasty Animals
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
the4and5
Sea Post King

happy birthday chauntelle. may your day be graced with honey in plastic bears and starburst jelly beans!
iRa
Sea Post King

Well!!! I thought....if one Happy Birthday is good, then another is better.....Happy Birthday!!!! Cool

Jonathan Clark
Sea Post King

Welp, I just thought it would be fun tp perform CPR on one of the deadest most obsolete threads I could find.

Um, happy birthday Chauntelle!

The day it single with half is done. Today I questioned all never. I have two way to choose: To be forever to crush and miss of with relief compensating single close to the failure memory, or cynicism. No the exit. I do not want either or one. Do fact any life does it come here, or it is only myself? A choice between torturing or the very grotesque escape.

-Josey Price

comrade
1daniel kraft

Good Form Jonathan!!! Happy Un-Birthday Chauntelle...
someday I want to play guitars with Chauntelle...I'll bring my Danelectro..she could play the Blotus. Sweet. It would like make my year. Maybe someday.
 |  | 
ptah
Sea Post King

All right, another Scorpio!
Happy BELATED BELATED birthday Chauntelle!! Very Happy

P.

www.myspace.com/ptah
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
selfsame singer
Golly, Poster

Ummm don't got anything to give you so ummm here... ummm it's a peice of cardboard. Wait how can I send this online. Oh well. Sorry.
Joined: 23 Dec 2002 | Posts: 719 | Location: Somewhere over the rainbow closest to Dallas...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Chauntelle
Sea Post King

Hey everybody! Thank you all sooo much for wishing me a hapy birthday...even though it was a couple months ago. You're all so sweet! I love you all so much!

God bless.

Chauntelle Smile

haha, this post almost confused me. u guys are silly i was like wow, wait no, chauntelle had a b-day already!
silly's ! i love you guys!
Love, Dannell <>< Smile
 |  |