Laughing City

Are you going to get the Vedera Album
Yes
41%
 41%  [ 5 ]
Maybe (once I preview it if I like songs)
33%
 33%  [ 4 ]
Nah
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
Who are Vedera?
16%
 16%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

wilsmith
Vintage Newbie

just found out they're playing a cancer benefit in St. Louis this friday at the Hard Rock Cafe!!!

I am so there!

FOR YOUR RATING PLEASURE:
4 LIKE Buttons, 1 NEUTRAL, 1 VEXED, 5 DISLIKE buttons. LC > FB

Love Very Happy Smile Cool Neutral Confused Sad Embarassed Rolling Eyes Mad Evil or Very Mad
Wink = personal fave Mr. Green = Eisley fans should dig it
Joined: 09 Apr 2008 | Posts: 9637 | Location: Greater St. Louis Area
Dan and Sam
Golly, Poster

Loved them on the last Eisley tour, and got their previous CD, so will probably get this too.. Smile
ks1990
Lost at Forum

I'm really looking forward to this album. I hope they release it on CD soon, though...
kulvir
Laughing Citizen

I would get the album but it doesn't appear to be on iTunes Canada.
Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

kulvir wrote:
I would get the album but it doesn't appear to be on iCan-not.

Fixed

It’s probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" -memo from 1952 Project ARTICHOKE

Joined: 19 Aug 2004 | Posts: 10565 | Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Wait, it's out? I gotta get it. Thanks!

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
uncreative
Vintage Newbie

My friend got it off iTunes today and he's gonna coughgiveittomecough, but I'm gonna see them in a month and I'll probably buy a physical CD then.
wilsmith
Vintage Newbie

Kulvir - It's on Amazon.com for download too, do the Cannucks get stiffed on that deal too?

Oh, for some reason I've got this feeling Epic isn't going to release a cd for a while. It makes sense that they'll not do a physical release unless they sell a lot on Itunes or a single takes off. That's just my hunch. It keeps production overhead down until there's a legit need to move product. We'll see...

Love Very Happy Smile Cool Neutral Confused Sad Embarassed Rolling Eyes Mad Evil or Very Mad
kulvir
Laughing Citizen

wilsmith wrote:
Kulvir - It's on Amazon.com for download too, do the Cannucks get stiffed on that deal too?
Yes, we always get stiffed with Amazon. They have promised a Canadian store for some time but haven't delivered.
uncreative
Vintage Newbie

wilsmith wrote:
Oh, for some reason I've got this feeling Epic isn't going to release a cd for a while. It makes sense that they'll not do a physical release unless they sell a lot on Itunes or a single takes off. That's just my hunch. It keeps production overhead down until there's a legit need to move product. We'll see...

Yeah, I assumed.
wilsmith
Vintage Newbie

uncreative wrote:
wilsmith wrote:

Yeah, I assumed.

Yeah, but I assumed too Embarassed .

I'm hoping to actually get out and go to the show tonight, so if all goes well I'll get to see if they have CDs on hand, that will be a good sign. For an extra 10 bucks donation (the show is a benefit for breast cancer research) I can get VIP access and ask them questions or something I guess? I got to do that at the merch table at the Eisley show in 08' so I'm not sweating it, plus I've learned from hahacity and that other guy to not nag artists about their business and professional entanglements Twisted Evil

wilsmith
Vintage Newbie

Just saw this vid... so Eisley isn't the only ones getting cds late in the game:

Tour Vid of Kristen from Vedera holding up their tour cds that they just received...

Since I saw them live last Friday (5 song set for Breast Cancer Benefit) and they didn't have merch yet... I'm sorta bummed, even though it was only 8$ on itunes...

ks1990
Lost at Forum

So there is a CD version! Well that's a relief, I didn't want epic to screw them over.

The fact that she said 'tour version' is interesting. Will it be different from a future commercial version? I guess that does kinda suggest that a commercial version is on its way, though. Plus she also tweeted this about a week ago:

''Its exclusively on Itunes for a couple of months then physical copies will be out in stores.!''

So I guess it should be available sooner or later. And i can't wait, 'cause it's a really good album!
wilsmith
Vintage Newbie

So, just for the record, I was at Best Buy last month and saw the Cd there, it wasn't the Cardboard Sleeve "tour version" it was either Digipak or Jewel case. They had a few on hand. It was bittersweet .

BTW they are working on their next album. Here's hoping it doesn't take them another 5 years to put it out.

mr pine
Vintage Newbie

loved them on the eisley tour.

downloaded the cd a while ago.

really like the album. back to the middle is a great song.

i look forward to hearing their new stuff.

wilsmith wrote:
You're the Anti-Censorship+Topless Twitpic Parodying+Youth Group Video Directing guy that's a champion for the 1st amendment, Videogames as Art, and unrepentant file sharing...

Instagram - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube