Laughing City
emilytheanteater
Sea Post King

OMG!!! And I'm going!!!! Can't wait! Just got some old Eisley albums in the mail today for them to sign. And first dibs on merch! I hope they sell hoodies... Tah hah!
Caley
Lost at Forum

Here are the prices of the merch so far:
Shirts -- $20
EP/CD -- $10

Boyd said he'll tweet the hoodie price later. Usually if shirts are $20, hoodies range from $35-40.

I'm only going to buy the EP and see if I'm a lucky enough fan to buy a Perma single. I'm wondering the price for the Perma single...

uncreative
Vintage Newbie

Caley wrote:
I'm wondering the price for the Perma single...

Perma has a twitter account (PermaMusic) and they tweeted:

"Hey guys! For those who have asked the Perma single will be $10 at @sayanythingmuz's merch booth."

I'm going to the Portland and Seattle shows this weekend. Looking forward to seeing them again!

And I was calculating how much I'll be spending... yeesh. EP + Perma + t-shirt = $40 + tickets for 2 shows = $90 + gas to Seattle and back (split 2 ways) = $120 + food and such in Seattle = $140 + hoodie??? = $180 Shocked Not sure if I'll get another hoodie...

But then I think about flying to Texas to see them in April and how the plane ticket alone was more than that. Laughing

Eh, Eisley is worth it.
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Thanks for the price sharing! I guess I need to get in touch with some interested people soon ...

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Caley
Lost at Forum

Okay, I'll be showing restraint by only buying an EP and a Perma single. I need to save some cash for the other shows I'm going to soon... LOL.
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

uncreative wrote:
EP + Perma + t-shirt = $40 + tickets for 2 shows = $90 + gas to Seattle and back (split 2 ways) = $120 + food and such in Seattle = $140 + hoodie??? = $180

In-freaking-sane.

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
inorbit
Laughing Citizen

Saellys wrote:
uncreative wrote:
EP + Perma + t-shirt = $40 + tickets for 2 shows = $90 + gas to Seattle and back (split 2 ways) = $120 + food and such in Seattle = $140 + hoodie??? = $180

In-freaking-sane.

No s*&t. You know how may starving kids could eat for that?
Last edited by inorbit on Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
nico
Sea Post King

Hoodies will be $35
Joined: 23 Jul 2007 | Posts: 55 | Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Caley
Lost at Forum

^Thanks, Nico.
uncreative
Vintage Newbie

inorbit wrote:
Saellys wrote:
uncreative wrote:

In-freaking-sane.

No s*&t. You know how may starving kids could eat for that?

Tell me about it. I've already paid for the tickets, though, and I really don't think I'll get a shirt and hoodie. Maybe neither. But the EP and Perma are kind of a must...

At the Baylor show they were selling all their merch for $10 to get rid of it. EVERYTHING. That was pretty cool, considering they had hoodies. And I got one. For $10.

I'm not knocking Eisley's pricing, though. They gotta make the money! Now the gigantic artists that make tens of millions who are selling t-shirts for 30 and hoodies for 60 at shows should be punched in the face.
Jared x
Lost at Forum

Saellys wrote:
uncreative wrote:

In-freaking-sane.

Nah. Not insane at all. Relatively reasonable prices for a quality band. Worth it to me.

uncreative wrote:
Now the gigantic artists that make tens of millions who are selling t-shirts for 30 and hoodies for 60 at shows should be punched in the face.

I paid $35 for a Coldplay t-shirt during their Twisted Logic tour. A t-shirt. Never again.
inorbit
Laughing Citizen

uncreative wrote:

At the Baylor show they were selling all their merch for $10 to get rid of it. EVERYTHING. That was pretty cool, considering they had hoodies. And I got one. For

So how much was gas to the baylor show?
uncreative
Vintage Newbie

inorbit wrote:
uncreative wrote:

At the Baylor show they were selling all their merch for $10 to get rid of it. EVERYTHING. That was pretty cool, considering they had hoodies. And I got one. For

Probably a few thousand bucks. That jet fuel is expensive, and Airbus' aren't exactly gas savers. Luckily the price was split about 100 ways.
grain thrower
Vintage Newbie

uncreative wrote:
inorbit wrote:
uncreative wrote:

Probably a few thousand bucks. That jet fuel is expensive, and Airbus' aren't exactly gas savers. Luckily the price was split about 100 ways.

comeback WINNER Laughing Laughing Laughing

and they call you uncreative....

LacyFace
Sea Post King

I will be poor after this night for sure. Lucky for me though i get to have the new Say Anything album before they hit my town sweet!!! But am also one of the last shows on the tour so there better be merch left... Austin is also at the beginning or end of their tours usually not a bad thing.