Laughing City
Christophjam
Sea Post King

Hi y'all!
anyone going to the Boston show this month?
I have a sort of favor...
I bought tix to the show for the second floor, and my friend got tickets for the first floor.

anyone like to trade?
ync
Golly, Poster

oh there's two floors? which level is the one that's $16 i'd like to be on the second floor :/

You misunderstood. I used that emoticon to show people what they'd look like after I stab them in the eye.

Wink
Mooncutter
Lost at Forum

In my experience the HOB isn't terribly strict about the whole floors thing. I mean, you do have to start upstairs, but if you make a trip down to "buy merch" no one will check to see if you go back up. I wouldn't worry too much about it.
Sea Post King

yes the $16 is top floor and I'm pretty sure those are the only tickets left if you haven't bought them yet

and that is what I thought/hoped about them not being strict...thank you!
ync
Golly, Poster

Mooncutter wrote:
In my experience the HOB isn't terribly strict about the whole floors thing. I mean, you do have to start upstairs, but if you make a trip down to "buy merch" no one will check to see if you go back up. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

well then since you've been
do they really not allow cameras? :/

You misunderstood. I used that emoticon to show people what they'd look like after I stab them in the eye.

Wink
Mooncutter
Lost at Forum

ync wrote:
Mooncutter wrote:

well then since you've been
do they really not allow cameras? :/

A lot of it really depends on the band. If you're seeing someone like Kings of Leon or Brand New who are notoriously anti-photography then you won't be able to get anything in, or if you do it'll be taken from you. Otherwise, it probably won't be a big deal. They'll do the quick security check and have you open your bag, so if they find it there or in a pocket they'll tell you no, but if you hide it (bra, hood, sock) and get it in then you'll be fine.

This is all assuming you'll be using a point-and-shoot. A DSLR or SLR (anything with a removable lens) won't be allowed at all unless you call ahead as a member of the press.