Laughing City
eisleyfan14203
Sea Post King

OK! lol so I am going to the show on Sunday in New Orleans and I was wondering...

1. What's the rules on cameras? I wanna bring my Nikon
2. How much are shirts, the jacket and the the E.P. and Perma CD's are 10 each right?
3. Collin take credit cards or is merch cash only?

Im SOOOO excited beyond belief, Im already getting everything ready haha

follow me Smile
ync
Golly, Poster

i got my pretty big camera into the boston house of blues and there have been plenty of other pictures taken, so i would assume cameras are okay
i remember hearing something about a strict no professional camera policy for say anything though, not sure about it
shirts are $20 hoodies are $35 and the ep is $10 and comes with a free poster

i'm pretty sure collin doesn't take credit card, i didn't see anything like that with them, luckily the HoB had an atm on every floor so i could get some cash to buy stuff

You misunderstood. I used that emoticon to show people what they'd look like after I stab them in the eye.

Wink
Morwen
Sea Post King

Depending on the kind of camera you have, I'd call the venue. I know that in MD, people were getting hassled.
kathymunster
Golly, Poster

at the recher theatre there wasnt any problem for me about cameras.
i think it just depends on the venue so you should call the venue ahead of time.
and definitely have cash with you to buy merch

-Mae West
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

Your ticket/confirmation e-mail should say if cameras are emphatically not permitted, but when in doubt, always check with the venue. Sometimes they have rules that the bands don't control.

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
marshking
Sea Post King

I'll be at that show!

The Republic's website says no flash photography at music events/fashion shows (really?), but I think for Say Anything/Eisley that will not be in effect... I'd highly doubt it.

I'm going to probably call up there before I drag my Nikon on a 6+ hour trip...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
eisleyfan14203
Sea Post King

marshking lemme know? I am gonna bring my Nikon too but I dont want to have to worry about it if I can't bring it in or have to worry about putting it back in the car if i can't bring it. and thanks everyone for letting me know about merch!

follow me Smile
Morwen
Sea Post King

kathymunster wrote:
at the recher theatre there wasnt any problem for me about cameras.
i think it just depends on the venue so you should call the venue ahead of time.
and definitely have cash with you to buy merch

what kind of camera do you have? because i was hassled (but lucky enough to have permission to take photos) and i saw several people being hassled.
Morwen
Sea Post King

eisleyfan14203 wrote:
marshking lemme know? I am gonna bring my Nikon too but I dont want to have to worry about it if I can't bring it in or have to worry about putting it back in the car if i can't bring it. and thanks everyone for letting me know about merch!

iirc say anything has a "no professional cameras" rule on this tour. it really depends on what kind of nikon you have.
Congratulations
Sea Post King

You'll definitely want to call ahead to the venue to ask about cameras. I was in Orlando for the shows there this week and I had to run my Nikon DSLR (D40X) back to the hotel before I could get in to The Social on the first night. So I didn't bother bringing it on the second night.

Eisley sounds especially good this time around. You should have a great time. Smile
Joined: 31 Dec 2007 | Posts: 335 | Location: Northern Virginia