Laughing City
marshkingsdaughter
Golly, Poster

I dedicate nearly all of my music-listening time to Eisley. I'll set my iPod to their entire discography and listen to it on repeat for hours at a time. I blog/tumbl about the DuPrees at least once a day, and I bombard my friends with rants about this picture or that tour or those songs.

I just love Eisley so much that it's hard to put into words the exact impact their music has had on my life. I'm a senior in high school right now, and I bought Room Noises when I was in 7th or 8th grade, so to say that they've been my favorite band since then is kind of weird for a teenager. While other things have been in a state of constant flux, Eisley has remained a constant presence in my life, and that's really saying something.

The music wakes me up in the morning, calms me down in the afternoon, sustains me through my homework, and sings me to sleep. The great thing about the band is that there is an ever-expanding font of new material. From the 3498743 twitters, to Boyd's blogs, to Sherri's and Christie's flikrs. The seemingly endless well of old demos and garageband experiments. And on the rare occasion that I over-listen to the band, I'll just switch to Stacy's solo project, or Christie's songs, or Wesley Jensen's discography.

I know that there are probably tons of other threads in the archives just like this one, but I'm new to Laughing City, and I had to get it out there.

http://inconnumag.com
ks1990
Lost at Forum

Good for you!
Dan and Sam
Golly, Poster

I think EISLEY has that effect on a lot of it's fans... I know we feel that way too.. Smile
mikep0922
Lost at Forum

Yeah! I go through periods where I listen exclusively to Eisley! I love those times! Smile