Laughing City
oliez
Vintage Newbie

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sherrisink/sets/72157623529522180/

two prints (limited to runs of 50 each). They will be hand signed and numbered.
each print comes in 8.5" x 11" ($10) or 4" x 6" ($5) and shipping is $5

she's accepting payments through paypal only.

Monster Gob - SOLD OUT

Bomb Baby 19/50 left as of 1:00am Central 3/1/10

Mad thanks to Sherri for finally doing this.
Last edited by oliez on Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:04 pm; edited 13 times in total
marshkingsdaughter
Golly, Poster

I already ordered mine, haha. I got an 8.5 x 11 "Monster Gob" and I'm SOOOOO excited to get it.

http://inconnumag.com
alinicole
Sea Post King

Eh... gonna wait and see if she sells prints of the ocean maiden one. I like that one a lot more, even if it isn't in color.
Unregistered
Laughing Citizen

In the Note to Seller we are susposed to write our choice of picture and size. I saw the comment for my recipiant box but left that blank cause it's for me. Just writing this for buyers so they dont miss the note to seller box.. it's somewhere before the page with the comment for my recipiant box.

ps. Thank you Oliver for this thread! Smile

amandamae
Sea Post King

Unregistered wrote:
In the Note to Seller we are susposed to write our choice of picture and size. I saw the comment for my recipiant box but left that blank cause it's for me. Just writing this for buyers so they dont miss the note to seller box.. it's somewhere before the page with the comment for my recipiant box.

ps. Thank you Oliver for this thread! Smile

I'm pretty sure I did this all wrong because that never showed up. Ugh, I knew this would happen haha.

princesstripandfall
Lost at Forum

i love these, but they would clash with everything else on my walls/in my apt. can't happen.

waiting for more options, of course! Wink
oliez
Vintage Newbie

amandamae wrote:

I'm pretty sure I did this all wrong because that never showed up. Ugh, I knew this would happen haha.

when you order....

you put in the e-mail and amount and then hit continue.

the next page is where you tell her what print(s) you want and at what size.

It looks like you're sending a normail e-mail with the subject automatically being "You've got money!"

in the body of that message you need to put what print and size you want.

you're account will send your shipping info so that doesn't need to be included unless you want it to be sent somewhere else.

-

I like that these prints are exclusive to this order. I've enjoyed her album art and drawings she's done throughout, but I think doing exclusive drawings for print is great. I can't wait for the next editions. This might start a tidal wave for her (as the individual drawings did)...I hope doing limited prints like this will continue and not just done for mass consumption. She's done her research and knows the importance of limited prints. That said, I was expecting a larger cost for these...$50+ was my first guess...once again Sherri, thank you and congratulations on starting this new venture.
amandamae
Sea Post King

oliez wrote:
amandamae wrote:

when you order....

It looks like you're sending a normail e-mail with the subject automatically being "You've got money!"

your account will send your shipping info so that doesn't need to be included unless you want it to be sent somewhere else.

Oh, well I guess I did do it right. Thanks for explaining it to me! Will she send an e-mail then when she receives it or will it just be a guessing game on whether or not she got it? I'm a bit paranoid ha!

I am really excited about mine (monster gob), but I was hoping that she would have the "Maiden of the Ocean" for sale. I really like that one (and countless others).

marshking
Sea Post King

oliez wrote:
amandamae wrote:

when you order....

you're account will send your shipping info so that doesn't need to be included unless you want it to be sent somewhere else.

-

I like that these prints are exclusive to this order. I've enjoyed her album art and drawings she's done throughout, but I think doing exclusive drawings for print is great. I can't wait for the next editions. This might start a tidal wave for her (as the individual drawings did)...I hope doing limited prints like this will continue and not just done for mass consumption. She's done her research and knows the importance of limited prints. That said, I was expecting a larger cost for these...$50+ was my first guess...once again Sherri, thank you and congratulations on starting this new venture.

That's what I did too... I didn't see a note to seller box...

I hope everything goes through--I mean, I sent the funds. I hope we get some kind of email soon letting us know for sure if our orders are complete/she hadn't finished selling 50 yet.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
oliez
Vintage Newbie

marshking wrote:

That's what I did too... I didn't see a note to seller box...

there isn't a box that says "note to the seller" like her flickr says...

if you filled out the message box, they will receive your order.

as for if she will send you an e-mail, you should receive an e-mail from paypal telling you an order was placed with a copy of the message the receiver will see. I wouldn't expect an e-mail from Sherri.
The_Paronomasial_Mattoid
Vintage Newbie

I got one of each in 8x10. So excited.

The world is R. Kelly's shower. It's a golden world.

Nowhere Man wrote:
mr pine wrote:
is there a difference between dubstep and techno?
you know besides the name?

techno: uhnd chik uhnd chik uhnd chik uhnd chik
dubstep: BOOM Chik.. Boom Boom Boom Chik.. PEOOOWWwwww BOOM BOWowoWOWoWOWow zipzipzipzipzipwoowooowoow EEEEEeeeeeerrr BOOM BOOM BOOM Splat!
marshking
Sea Post King

Thanks oliez.

I'm pretty psyched. I have the fire kite litho, a cute tour poster from some Portland sow, and the drawing Sherri did for my friend that passed away all in my living room. Soon I'll have the 8.5 x 11 of the green monster print along with those things.

My boyfriend tells me I'm crazy, but I'm just a passionate fan.

Now I wait for the day she makes that newest drawing Maiden of the Ocean prints! That picture really is the most incredible of her drawings I've seen, and I love all of them.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
marshkingsdaughter
Golly, Poster

marshking wrote:

Now I wait for the day she makes that newest drawing Maiden of the Ocean prints! That picture really is the most incredible of her drawings I've seen, and I love all of them.

My friends think I'm psychotic, but they've never seen Sherri's art. To them, she's just "Eisley lead-ish singer girl, who does these really awesome drawings...!"

And yeah, Maiden of the Ocean is phenom. I'd actually be interested in some of the older stuff, too, though. There was this one Harry Potter drawing (it's on her old account) that I absolutely adore.

singsoftly
Golly, Poster

marshkingsdaughter wrote:
marshking wrote:

My friends think I'm psychotic, but they've never seen Sherri's art. To them, she's just "Eisley lead-ish singer girl, who does these really awesome drawings...!"

And yeah, Maiden of the Ocean is phenom. I'd actually be interested in some of the older stuff, too, though. There was this one Harry Potter drawing (it's on her old account) that I absolutely adore.

they think ur psychotic for spending $15 Shocked I paid $80 for an esao andrews print, and my friend just got me another this past year as a really late birthday gift, I guess ur friends would try to have us put away in a mental ward.

When I fly solo, I fly so high.
marshkingsdaughter
Golly, Poster

singsoftly wrote:
marshkingsdaughter wrote:
marshking wrote:

they think ur psychotic for spending $15 Shocked I paid $80 for an esao andrews print, and my friend just got me another this past year as a really late birthday gift, I guess ur friends would try to have us put away in a mental ward.

Haha, not for spending $15 on a print. For spending money at ALL the lead-singer-of-my-favorite-band's artwork.