Laughing City

When I heard about the Paramore "split" I...
Laughed. Hah. Paramore.
43%
 43%  [ 18 ]
Cried. Paramore can't possibly continue without whats-his face and the other one!
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
I didn't hear that and now that I've heard, I couldn't care less.
51%
 51%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 41

tahruh
Vintage Newbie

Laughing
ks1990
Lost at Forum

It was Josh saying the blog was real.

Damn, it must have been removed pretty quickly. Laughing
bruceleedisciple
Golly, Poster

i wonder if this is/was the case with fall out boy. pete wentz was quite the attention whore in that group....and they're signed to the same label.

www.myspace.com/georgeproject

www.purevolume.com/jesusworshiper
Joined: 02 Sep 2005 | Posts: 674 | Location: los angeles california
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
mr pine
Vintage Newbie

ks1990 wrote:
It was Josh saying the blog was real.

Damn, it must have been removed pretty quickly. Laughing

why would they remove it for that?

note it doesnt say that the user took it down.

it said it was removed due to tos breakage.

odd.

unless it was reported a lot by people and youtube didnt check on it

wilsmith wrote:
You're the Anti-Censorship+Topless Twitpic Parodying+Youth Group Video Directing guy that's a champion for the 1st amendment, Videogames as Art, and unrepentant file sharing...

Instagram - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube
wilsmith
Vintage Newbie

Lawyers in Damage Control Mode. Seriously, don't be shocked by anything that happens.

FOR YOUR RATING PLEASURE:
4 LIKE Buttons, 1 NEUTRAL, 1 VEXED, 5 DISLIKE buttons. LC > FB

Love Very Happy Smile Cool Neutral Confused Sad Embarassed Rolling Eyes Mad Evil or Very Mad
Wink = personal fave Mr. Green = Eisley fans should dig it
Joined: 09 Apr 2008 | Posts: 9641 | Location: Greater St. Louis Area
DRMS_7888
Vintage Newbie

With all the censorship and blacked out names, Julian Assange will probably get involved soon.

MAKECOLDPLAYHISTORY
Joined: 20 Feb 2005 | Posts: 8868 | Location: Saturn, the Bringer of Old Age
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
norad
Vintage Newbie

Starbright
Sea Post King

Saellys wrote:
"This video has been removed as a violation of YouTube's policy on nudity or sexual content."

Did Hayley upload a topless video by mistake?

LOL!

inorbit
Laughing Citizen

Laughing drama.
eiswood09
Sea Post King

Here's that video that was removed. People were quick to re-upload it.
Lost at Forum

ks1990 wrote:

Things just got more interesting.

THIS! pretty much how i feel everyday =P

http://www.facebook.com/ChengBand
Polaris
Sea Post King

I honestly was okay with Paramore's songs, (though I wasn't really a big follower or anything) but it definitely was all about Hayley. Something about how they were presented; I actually used to think Paramore was Hayley's name, which goes to show how much the other members were ignored in comparison.

And I never really knew much about the band, but I had no idea Josh and Zac were so...religious. It was pretty obvious once I read that blog entry, I just never pegged Paramore as particularly motivated by religion. Just comes as a surprise to me, I guess; Eisley's all Christian (I think), but they don't go to the point of checking if lyrics are consistent with Scripture. That last part of the blog entry just gave off a weird vibe.
LacyFace
Sea Post King

Polaris wrote:
I honestly was okay with Paramore's songs, (though I wasn't really a big follower or anything) but it definitely was all about Hayley. Something about how they were presented; I actually used to think Paramore was Hayley's name, which goes to show how much the other members were ignored in comparison.

And I never really knew much about the band, but I had no idea Josh and Zac were so...religious. It was pretty obvious once I read that blog entry, I just never pegged Paramore as particularly motivated by religion. Just comes as a surprise to me, I guess; Eisley's all Christian (I think), but they don't go to the point of checking if lyrics are consistent with Scripture. That last part of the blog entry just gave off a weird vibe.

When I heard they were leaving the first thing I thought was that they disagreed religiously because i knew how they were. I think hayley is like eisley people and doesnt get up in your face about it. Although a lot of their lyrical content is religious on Riot!... Then when i read josh's statement he confirmed it. Since the beginning johs and zac always seemed pissed to be on stage so i think it will be better without them.
bigideas
Vintage Newbie

does any website have the deleted hayley tumblr entry written out? for some reason my phone won't view the whole jpg, and if i download it it is too small to read.

i know very little about this band, other than the eisley related news, their twilight related exposure, and hayley's orange hair. i couldn't pick any of the rest of the band out of a line-up.

came to this news via kim retweeting gomez hyatt saying he likes the new eisley record (apparently they sent him the finished album 3 months in advance), then looking at his twitter.

as far as how this will affect hayley's career? i wouldn't be surprised if she became bigger than ever. just saw that kim kardashian is the highest paid reality star, and most know how she became famous paris style. what is really pissing me off lately is that people like rob blagovich (sp?) and elliott spitzer get endorsements/tv shows AFTER they got very bad publicity. kanye/big boi. big boi is making a lot of lists, but would he make more if he made a scene like kanye?

inorbit
Laughing Citizen

Within a year she'll be promoted to "famous for being famous". No-one will remember she ever made music. Reality shows, leaked sex videos, a house in the Bahamas.... true celebrity awaits.

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>