Laughing City
wilsmith
Vintage Newbie

Figured this would be a good thread to start, it there wasn't one already. IF there is, modz feel free to delete this and bump the other.

Anyways...

Dear Eisley,

Thank you for toughing it out and continuing on in the music business. I hope you are rewarded for your efforts so you will feel as much joy, and unbridled pride as I do in your development as Artists & Musicians. Third Times' A Charm. And thank you ahead of time for the hint via twitter that there will be more new music coming not too long down the road, rather than dilly-dallying with a "Special-Edition" of The Valley.

FOR YOUR RATING PLEASURE:
4 LIKE Buttons, 1 NEUTRAL, 1 VEXED, 5 DISLIKE buttons. LC > FB

Love Very Happy Smile Cool Neutral Confused Sad Embarassed Rolling Eyes Mad Evil or Very Mad
Wink = personal fave Mr. Green = Eisley fans should dig it
Joined: 09 Apr 2008 | Posts: 9637 | Location: Greater St. Louis Area
olimario
Laughing Citizen

Dear Eisley,
How are you? I am fine.

Love,
Gary
CBmp3
Sea Post King

[Dear Eisley,]

There might be a handful of bands/artists that I am not worried about in the least. I mean in the sense of releasing amazing material...every...single...time.

You are in this handful of bands.

Thank you so much. You've affected all of us on this board as well as thousands of others in a great way, and it's such an awesome feeling to be able to count on something that brings us so much joy in our lives. Whether it's seeing you on tour, or listening to your CD's/LP's, or just reading your updates on here or elsewhere...it's music to our ears.

Smile

LacyFace
Sea Post King

Dear Eisley,

Thank you for being my favorite band since 2003. I bet you didn't know 5th graders listened to your music back then. Your music has grown up with me and matured. Every album gets better and even more fun to sing along to. Please never give up even when the music industry gives up on you.

Love Lacy
CBmp3
Sea Post King

Did everybody else think this idea was super cheesy or something? Cool

Haha. It's a little embarrassing being one of a only a few people who replied.
Shocked
Call me crazy. Question

grain thrower
Vintage Newbie

CBmp3 wrote:
Did everybody else think this idea was super cheesy or something? Cool

Haha. It's a little embarrassing being one of a only a few people who replied.
Shocked
Call me crazy. Question

Yes and we shall mock everyone who posts here mercilessly forevermore!

But srsly, it's fine & healthy (probably Wink ) that people want to express something to Eisley here, I just figure that none of them will ever read these.

Naturally that last bit is only there to provoke them, hehe.

CBmp3
Sea Post King

Maybe you're right. Maybe it is silly.

Eh.

marshkingsdaughter
Golly, Poster

Dear Eisley,

Thank you for being so nice when I finally met you guys after the Rooney show in Chicago. I'm very awkward, and I think I might have even said, "This is awkward," but you were nice. So thank you.

-Taylor

http://inconnumag.com
wilsmith
Vintage Newbie

Dear Eisley (and LCers scoffing at this threaad),

I figured since there was Dear Blank, and there would be new fans, and appreciative old ones, this would be a good thread to start since the most recent Trolleywood confirmed that they are lurking. Razz

Also, it seemed like a good way to channel some positive energy that might not get lost in our lovable thread drifting ways Wink

Thanks for reading (All who do). If you're here you're alright be me, cause this is a good band to listen to, made up of and surround by decent people with respectable aspirations, worthy of appreciation.

Blah Blah, typical Wil stuff Cool

FOR YOUR RATING PLEASURE:
4 LIKE Buttons, 1 NEUTRAL, 1 VEXED, 5 DISLIKE buttons. LC > FB

Love Very Happy Smile Cool Neutral Confused Sad Embarassed Rolling Eyes Mad Evil or Very Mad
Wink = personal fave Mr. Green = Eisley fans should dig it
Joined: 09 Apr 2008 | Posts: 9637 | Location: Greater St. Louis Area
Dan and Sam
Golly, Poster

nothing silly about it... just long overdo if you ask me...

Dear Eisley,

Unfortunately, I am not anywhere close to being as eloquent as wilsmith or CBmp3 , but my feelings for Eisley are as strong and heartfelt, just the same.

Eisley is unique for me... a band who's music I truly love and FEEL... it has a personal meaning and importance to me, like few other bands or performers I have ever heard.. Music that is so amazing that I need it like sunshine, and listen to it almost daily . And just as important, or maybe MORE important than your music, is Eisley itself. Eisley is only as great as it's individual members, and you are are amazing and truly wonderful people.
I've had the honor and pleasure of corresponding by mail, e-mail, Twitter etc. with various band members over the past 3 or 4 years (especially with Sherri), and had the privilege to meet ALL of the Duprees in person several times at their concerts. All the members of Eisley , to a person, (not to mention their siblings, their parents, and their significant others!) all are the most wonderful, caring, genuinely warm, thoughtful , and TALENTED people anyone could ever hope to meet, or just to be a fan of.

I'm sure I speak for hundreds, if not thousands of others when I say:
I'm very proud to be an EISLEY fan. I consider myself truly lucky to have discovered the band as early as I did, a band whose talent and beautiful music has given me and my daughter Samantha so much pleasure over the last few years.

Thank you Eisley for your wonderful music and for all you do for your fans.

We love you all.

happyface
Sea Post King

Dear Eisley: I just want to thank you for being a great band and keeping that refined, fun, artistic, unique, and just plain eisleyish atmosphere you guys keeps crafted well inside your creations and beings. I know you guys are gonna keep everything flowing, making sweet, beautiful music and being yourselves in that way you guys change, but don't change, becoming you. Just thanks Smile With enjoyment and satisfaction, Vriana. PS. Don't forget about Puerto Rico. pleeeeeeeeaase.
Joined: 23 Aug 2009 | Posts: 251 | Location: The Gold City, Puerto Rico
johnip
Vintage Newbie

Gosh, what a bunch of dorks! Shocked

Hey Eisley peeps,
Thanks for all the music! Your songs have brought much joy to my life over the years.

John

Lost at Forum

Dear Eisley,

Thank you for...um...everything? Seriously. I've seen you live 4 times over the past 4 years and I've been listening to your music for almost 7 years now. It makes me smile every time I meet someone else who knows your music. And every time I've met you guys and gals after a show, you've been nothing but kind and amazing. You all have helped me through many a time of my life. Whether it's autographing an extra CD for me to give to a girl I'm interested in or just being in my CD player to help me through a tough day, you've been pretty instrumental in my life for the past 7 years.

~Alex

hallmark
Sea Post King

Dear Eisley,
Thank you for being my favorite band. I think it was around 2003 I found you all in Seventeen magazine, surrounded by Converse and quoting C.S. Lewis and I said, "This band is for me." Thank you for always being so nice at shows when my friends and I come up and don't know what to say and even though we're all standing there awkwardly, you are always smiling and willing to take pictures or sign autographs. Thank you for always being open with your fans and trying to stay connected.

And Boyd, thank you to you as well. Thank you for keeping us all updated all these years. Thanks for every picture, video, song clip you've ever posted and thank you for standing around at shows, willing to talk to anyone who's there. You and your family are the best people I have ever met.

- Karlee

Polaris
Sea Post King

Dear Eisley,

In my own Valley of hardship, you found me. And now I'm glad to be joining you, and all the others who have connected with your music, as we all walk up and away.

- Alexander / Polaris / Paladin