Laughing City
Michigan Eisley Fan
Sea Post King

As usual, Eisley did an outstanding show for us here in Michigan tonight. It was kind of them to come here and brave the snow and extremely cold temperatures! We were lucky to actually attend two Eisley events today. The first one was a four song set they did at a restaurant as part of a local radio show and the second was the actual concert some 20 miles north in Pontiac. They did a nice mix of older material as well as a number of songs off their new album - some of which I heard for the first time tonight - all were great! Interestingly, since this was our sixth Eisley show, the girls now recognize and remember us - especially my daughter Shereen! As usual, they were super kind to chat and pose for pix. Points of interest;
1) We saw the group driving in their van along the expressway pulling their trailer on the way to the venue! We knew it was them as soon as we saw the Texas plates.
2) I was almost run over by the famous "Rhodes" electric piano after the show. I was standing in a side hallway and didn't hear/see Weston and a helper pushing it on a cart a high speed. I jumped out of the way just in time!
I will post five pix below, a mix from both events. Also, nice to see Dan (aka "Dan and Sam") from this forum and Eisley fan "Travis", who we have seen at the last several concerts. Looking forward to buying the new album as soon as it comes out Smile

Dan and Sam
Golly, Poster

It certainly WAS an outstanding show. ( my 4th Eisley concert). Unfortunately, I ended up attending alone because it was a school night, a 3 hour round trip from here in Ohio, and my daughter Samantha (11) not only had gymnastics practice but a comprehensive social studies test to study for the next day... so Mom said "no".

It was really nice to see Mike and his daughter Shereen again ( AKA: Michigan Eisley Fan), and the "McBeers" family ( LC name) with their beautiful little girl named Eisley. The show was great ! It was in the smaller Pike Room at the Crofoot Ballroom complex, and I thought the audio and acoustics were unusually good (which is not always the case...). Poor Stacy was having a few technical problems with the Rhodes cutting out towards the end, but being real troupers, they worked through it without a hitch. The opening act, the Chapin Sisters were very good as well,. I really enjoyed their performance. I had purchased one of their cd's several weeks ago to listen to ahead of time, and really liked it. They were very sweet and friendly, signing lots of autographs at the merch table.
While Wes and Garron cleared the stage, Sherri and Chauntelle spent lots of time talking, signing , and posing for photos with all the fans (and there were LOTS !) Evidently Stacy was feeling a little under the weather , but Sherri was wonderful (when ISN'T Sherri wonderful...?!)) and after she and Chauntelle signed a photo for Sam, she had Collin run the photo downstairs for Stacy to sign as well. Thanks so much, Stacy ! That's why we are such huge Eisley fans- the whole Dupree family is wonderful...the nicest and most thoughtful (not to mention most talented!) people you could ever hope to meet. Sherri even gave me hug to pass on to Samantha, and told me she still has Sam's photo at home on her refrigerator!

Stayed for about 5 Rooney songs and then started the long drive home.
Thanks so much to Eisley for suffering through our terrible weather (2 below zero this AM and we have 14 inches of snow) to bring us another wonderful concert!

And extra special thanks to Sherri for all her continued kindness!

Mystic210
Laughing Citizen

Looks like it was a great time! Thanks for sharing, guys!!
grain thrower
Vintage Newbie

Great photos & stories!