Laughing City
wilsmith
Vintage Newbie

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcat17006&type=page&skuId=1 980373&searchpage=true&_requestid=411912

Click the link, it's from their site, Just put in your ZIPCODE and it will list stores with the physical copy in stock!

FOR YOUR RATING PLEASURE:
4 LIKE Buttons, 1 NEUTRAL, 1 VEXED, 5 DISLIKE buttons. LC > FB

Love Very Happy Smile Cool Neutral Confused Sad Embarassed Rolling Eyes Mad Evil or Very Mad
Wink = personal fave Mr. Green = Eisley fans should dig it
Joined: 09 Apr 2008 | Posts: 9641 | Location: Greater St. Louis Area
thismirage
Sea Post King

dang! none of the ones near me have it.
Joined: 20 Dec 2003 | Posts: 380 | Location: San Francisco, Ca
Mystic210
Laughing Citizen

I went not expecting to find it at Best Buy, but there it was! I'm glad I picked up the physical CD as the graphics are gorgeous and different from the vinyl!!
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

My store had two copies. Now it has one. Very Happy

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
johnip
Vintage Newbie

Picked mine up on the way home from work! They had three buried behind two unknown "E" bands so I had to look pretty hard. There was no Eisley marker this time. There has been in the past.

I picked one out and put the remaining 2 copies on the top of the "Top of the Charts" display shelf haha. Laughing Maybe someone looking for the new Kanye or T.I. albums will find them. Cool

Sea Post King

I picked up the last copy that the Union Square Best Buy had. THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES.

Had to have a lady help me find it, it was on an end cap.
wilsmith
Vintage Newbie

Got mine after teaching guitar, it was at the end, under a Under $10 display that featured Mumford & Sons on top. There's was Top Right, aka the first cd you see if you're reading from left to right. There were 3 left, but all those cds were sparsely stocked, which had me thinking they are using the, "display fewer to invoke false scarcity" approach. Either way, I am now a proud owner, and it's a Digipac in the stores, not a slipcase Very Happy

Love Very Happy Smile Cool Neutral Confused Sad Embarassed Rolling Eyes Mad Evil or Very Mad
uncreative
Vintage Newbie

johnip wrote:
I picked one out and put the remaining 2 copies on the top of the "Top of the Charts" display shelf haha. Laughing Maybe someone looking for the new Kanye or T.I. albums will find them. Cool

Nice work! Laughing
likeolikeh
Sea Post King

Got my 2nd copy today from my local Best Buy as well. There were 2 left. It would be interesting to see how many the stores are getting, and how it's selling.
CBmp3
Sea Post King

wilsmith wrote:
...and it's a Digipac in the stores, not a slipcase Very Happy

Isn't it the same packaging everywhere? I think people around here might have got the wrong idea of what a 'slipcase' is or something. A slipcase is exactly that: it slips/slides over the jewel case. I'm pretty sure there's only one version of this, and it's a foldout type of packaging (probably not technically a 'digipac'--but it's that type anyway).

wilsmith
Vintage Newbie

The listing on Bestbuy.com says Slipcase http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp;jsessionid=9BC47C200C2B2520369 0622CD6E5D153.bbolsp-app02-25?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=-374 8046640346000451&id=pcat17071&type=page&st=eisley+the+valley&sc=Global &cp=1&nrp=15&sp=&qp=&list=n&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960

but what I have in my hands is indeed a Digipac, which is why I mentioned it by name. It's an error on Best Buy's part.

When Vedera's album came out initially they were sent a "Tour" version by epic which was just a Slipcase, and later I saw full jewel case version at Best Buy. I imagine it's a cost cutting feature that also speeds up production and distribution lead times.

CBmp3
Sea Post King

wilsmith wrote:
The listing on Bestbuy.com says Slipcase...but what I have in my hands is indeed a Digipac, which is why I mentioned it by name. It's an error on Best Buy's part.

Right, that's what I thought. I believe there was only one type of packing made for this.

johnip
Vintage Newbie

Stopped by BB again today. Got held up at work till the time traffic gets awful so it wouldn't have been much quicker to sit at the red light for 20 minutes.

Some how they had completely rearranged the CD and DVD shelves in 24 hours so I had to search even longer today haha. The top of the charts shelf had doubled in size and now includes new releases. That's where I found the one remaining copy of The Valley.

So now I know at least one other person around here likes 'em some Eisley.