Laughing City
wilsmith
Vintage Newbie

The_Paronomasial_Mattoid wrote:
Apparently, the station in KC is playing "I Wish"... I'm going to call in and request it shortly. Also, I wasn't too happy about "Smarter" being the video but, like someone else stated, if they're saying it's their best video yet, then I can't be upset until I see it. I'm not saying I'll love it, but I'm not saying I won't, either. I'm excited to see what they did with it, though.

Any song from this record could be a single to radio, it's just a matter of playing favorites at this point. But... to me Please and Mr. Moon might be a little harder to fit in radio-wise. Mr. Moon is one of the best Eisley songs ever though, but more of an album track I guess.

Saellys wrote:
It's not that I'm pissed that "Smarter" is the first video; it's that I'm happy that there will be more than one video for the first time since Room Noises.

I read it more as relief ( want to post a lol here, but I don't have the nerve. )

FOR YOUR RATING PLEASURE:
4 LIKE Buttons, 1 NEUTRAL, 1 VEXED, 5 DISLIKE buttons. LC > FB

Love Very Happy Smile Cool Neutral Confused Sad Embarassed Rolling Eyes Mad Evil or Very Mad
Wink = personal fave Mr. Green = Eisley fans should dig it
Joined: 09 Apr 2008 | Posts: 9641 | Location: Greater St. Louis Area
Congratulations
Sea Post King

FrancescaEVR wrote:
I'M BACK! Very Happy

Video.We are planning on making a second video before the end of the year.

Awesome, I'm with the gang who thinks making multiple videos this year is great news.

Quote:

Vinyl. Hopefully everyone who wanted a copy of The Valley on red vinyl got one because they are SOLD OUT!!!!

Sweet! I'm glad I got mine when I did.

Quote:

Radio. Radio has been KIND (see what I did there?) to The Valley so far!

Fantastic.

Great stuff, thanks for the updates. Smile
Joined: 31 Dec 2007 | Posts: 335 | Location: Northern Virginia
ync
Golly, Poster

Maine's WCYY played "Smarter" on their Spinout session which airs thursday nights - i haven't been back in Maine to hear if they're playing it regularly but i hope so!

You misunderstood. I used that emoticon to show people what they'd look like after I stab them in the eye.

Wink
rockchick1959
Golly, Poster

FrancescaEVR wrote:
I want to tell you but I want to wait until I get confirmation that it's definitely going to be the color I think it is. Sorry if I'm confusing you but basically, we asked for a custom color and we're just waiting for confirmation that they're going to be able to make it the way that we want.

shoot. i hope it's not something ridiculously cool. i mean, on one hand i have a red vinyl, so that means it's a first pressing. on the other hand, this could be cooler.

i may just have to buy another record Wink

http://kimschaefer.bandcamp.com/

http://youtube.com/kimschaefermusic
Congratulations
Sea Post King

rockchick1959 wrote:
FrancescaEVR wrote:
I want to tell you but I want to wait until I get confirmation that it's definitely going to be the color I think it is. Sorry if I'm confusing you but basically, we asked for a custom color and we're just waiting for confirmation that they're going to be able to make it the way that we want.

Ha, I was thinking the same thing. Smile
Joined: 31 Dec 2007 | Posts: 335 | Location: Northern Virginia
Unregistered
Laughing Citizen

rockchick1959 wrote:
FrancescaEVR wrote:

shoot. i hope it's not something ridiculously cool. i mean, on one hand i have a red vinyl, so that means it's a first pressing. on the other hand, this could be cooler.

Maybe, they will make a smaller pressing of this new color.... and then they'll change the color again and this new color will be the hardest to find. Ha ha ha, this is so much fun Eisley! Thanks! Very Happy

Dan and Sam
Golly, Poster

Thanks for the update, Francesca... Welcome back to LC. We can't wait to see the SMARTER video and find out what other video will be following. And the radio airplay is really exciting too. Great job! Thanks!
thesemarvelousthings
Sea Post King

If only the radio stations would start playing Eisley in New England...

*Sigh*