8%
 8%  [ 4 ]
more than twenty years ago
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 48

DRMS_7888
Vintage Newbie

I'm going on maybe 12 years now. As long as I don't eat a black and white cookie, I think I'll be ok.

MAKECOLDPLAYHISTORY
Joined: 20 Feb 2005 | Posts: 8868 | Location: Saturn, the Bringer of Old Age
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
mr pine
Vintage Newbie

before i opened the thread i knew there would be a seinfeld reference.

it is has been maybe a year for me.

but it was because of the flu

wilsmith wrote:
You're the Anti-Censorship+Topless Twitpic Parodying+Youth Group Video Directing guy that's a champion for the 1st amendment, Videogames as Art, and unrepentant file sharing...

Instagram - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube
ync
Golly, Poster

maybe 2 months ago or so when i started my birth control - that messed me upppp

You misunderstood. I used that emoticon to show people what they'd look like after I stab them in the eye.

Wink
Last edited by ync on Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total
boone
Vintage Newbie

I went about 12 years without throwing up. I finally broke the streak about three years ago, due to having two jobs and the flu. I got really bad food poisoning last year and got sick, and threw up all night a few months ago for reasons unknown.

The problem is that when I do get sick, it's so violent that I burst a lot of capillaries around my eyes and forehead—I have a huge rash on my face and two black eyes for days. It's terrible.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
tahruh
Vintage Newbie

This is surprisingly interesting because up until a few years ago, I went about 7 years without throwing up, which I thought might have been unique. Guess not. Alcohol was the initial and most recent culprit, but those are the only two times I've ever been so plastered as to get violently ill, I swear. Wink
guitarfreak217
Vintage Newbie

I have to answer "this year" but that year just means within the last 365 days. It was bad. I had the worse flu I've ever had in my life and it ended up sounding the death knell to having a job at the bank I worked at.
johnip
Vintage Newbie

More than 10 at any rate. I can't remember the last time. I had the flu + pneumonia in the 8th grade around 12 years ago, but I slept for 3 days straight so I don't think I had a chance to throw up...
Vintage Newbie

I had to say this year, because I have a weird stomach problem that no-one can figure out. It probably amounts to nerves, but that really isn't an accurate description.
So yeah, the last time was before a group presentation at uni, which was odd because (a) the presentation was informal, and I was always very relaxed about it, and (b) I had purposefully eaten nothing that morning, so that there would be nothing to spew out Confused

TheClassicRomance wrote:
Facebook is a dirty skank

blog!
Joined: 03 Mar 2005 | Posts: 7598 | Location: Dundee, scotland
golly_sandra
Vintage Newbie

St. Patrick's Day. I was mad at my boyfriend, so I went out to a party with a friend, and made it a point to drink into oblivion. Stupid decision, because I threw up like I had never thrown up before. Gross and TMI.. but never again. Confused
kLafied
Laughing Citizen

I barely ever throw up, I really hate it. I've developed techniques to hold it in. No, that's not healthy. But really, I hate it.

Last time I threw up was when I ate some bad chicken, I think at least 4 or 5 years ago. Before that I hadn't thrown up since I was in elementary school.

wilsmith
Vintage Newbie

I went a real long time, although I would occassionally dry heave, and then in like 2000, I remember not having anything at home to eat, and being sort of sick. All we had was bananas and Movie Theater Extra Butter Microwave Popcorn. Combined, my belly no likey.

Next concoction that did me in was in maybe 04 is or 05 ish. I had been kinda of sick, and was making my standard bowl of raison granola cereal and a glass of orange juice. Well, stupid me, I poured the OJ in the cereal bowl. Not being one to waste food, I tried to drain the OJ out and then add milk. It was NOT GOOD. About a minute after downing it, I was bowing down before the porcelain thrown. I had a Dr.'s Appointment in 20 minutes anyway, so when he explained that Citric acid is prone to upsetting a upset stomache further, it all made sense. Sense then, I lay of the citric when I am stomach sick or queesy.

FOR YOUR RATING PLEASURE:
4 LIKE Buttons, 1 NEUTRAL, 1 VEXED, 5 DISLIKE buttons. LC > FB

Love Very Happy Smile Cool Neutral Confused Sad Embarassed Rolling Eyes Mad Evil or Very Mad
Wink = personal fave Mr. Green = Eisley fans should dig it
Joined: 09 Apr 2008 | Posts: 9637 | Location: Greater St. Louis Area
DRMS_7888
Vintage Newbie

wilsmith wrote:
Well, stupid me, I poured the OJ in the cereal bowl

MAKECOLDPLAYHISTORY
Joined: 20 Feb 2005 | Posts: 8868 | Location: Saturn, the Bringer of Old Age
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
wilsmith
Vintage Newbie

Laughing I totally remember that episode, but not that part of the rant. Good stuff, even if he's wrong about the combo. It is LETHAL. Cinnamon Raison Granolo, Orange Juice residue & skim milk = the morning after pill for your stomach.

FOR YOUR RATING PLEASURE:
4 LIKE Buttons, 1 NEUTRAL, 1 VEXED, 5 DISLIKE buttons. LC > FB

Love Very Happy Smile Cool Neutral Confused Sad Embarassed Rolling Eyes Mad Evil or Very Mad
Wink = personal fave Mr. Green = Eisley fans should dig it
Joined: 09 Apr 2008 | Posts: 9637 | Location: Greater St. Louis Area
johnip
Vintage Newbie

that orange juice probably curdled the milk too which wouldn't help haha.
Lost at Forum

Like, half a year ago? And it was was in public. Really embarrassing, Embarassed Embarassed

But before then, I can't even remember; probably well over 10 years or so.